+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Dretwd

May 7, 2021
Nov 2019 applicant - almost 1.5 months after security passed and no update , criminality in progress, medical passed - expired, any one have same experience before?

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I applied for PR September 2019 Yes I have overseas family they are in my home country last week before DM I received a letter that I send my family documents to LONDON visa office I’m trying to submit my family documents as soon as possible I have questions can I send original documents or copy? and my family need to sign in forms copy or original?

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
I applied for PR September 2019 Yes I have overseas family they are in my home country last week before DM I received a letter that I send my family documents to LONDON visa office I’m trying to submit my family documents as soon as possible I have questions can I send original documents or copy? and my family need to sign in forms copy or original?
Yes, I also got that letter and we send originals to the embassy in Cairo. Please send originals to the embassy by mail. I filled the forms and sent them to my wife. I asked her to print them and sign them and send everything by express mail.

Besttee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2020
I got ghost update for my PR card application, does anyone experience this? How long it takes to be approved after that?

Mirna1993

May 4, 2019
Can any one tell me after the AOR how long does it usually take for the rest of the application to process and finalize.

applied March 2020
AoR May 2021

Cpwr

Dec 29, 2020
GTA
CoPR Jan 2021 applicant , still waiting for PR card, contacted IRCC said My application in Sydney, Nova Scotia, that's ridiculous!!!
Anyone else having similar issue ?

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
Can any one tell me after the AOR how long does it usually take for the rest of the application to process and finalize.

applied March 2020
AoR May 2021
it depends... I got my AOR in October 2019 , still nothing. for most of the applicant the processing is faster..