+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Hi guys, I have a question, me and my husband applied for permanent residence in canada March 2021, we just received our receipt.

is there any medical required ? Will they ask us or we should just get it done and submit it.

thanks
If you had one in Canada before, they wont ask for one but they will extend it. I think they are not going to ask you guys to do it as mine expired in 2016 and it passed.

Mirna1993

May 4, 2019
If you had one in Canada before, they wont ask for one but they will extend it. I think they are not going to ask you guys to do it as mine expired in 2016 and it passed.
My husband had one but I did not, so should I just wait and see if they as for it or not, or should I just do it ?

TJav

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
my application received in AUG/20/2019
SEP / 2 Request ppc and finger print
march / 23 eligibility passed
march / 25 approval letter
portal request in 25 may
Ecopr 28 may
Hi, How may we upload photos on ECAS, Scanned Copy or have to take a USB copy from Photographer? or have to send IRCC through regular mail?

Oscarsunil

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
Hi guys, I have a question, me and my husband applied for permanent residence in canada March 2021, we just received our receipt.

is there any medical required ? Will they ask us or we should just get it done and submit it.

thanks
What kind of receipt you got , you just applied in March 2021 ?

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
My husband had one but I did not, so should I just wait and see if they as for it or not, or should I just do it ?
Just wait they wil ask you for any documents they require, just check your email and your mail for them.. just chill now and wait congrats on your AoR...

Besttee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2020
Who got their RTDs recently? Pls share your timeline? However,when renewing is it necessary to fill in new guarantor or should it be left blank?

Nazia25

Nov 24, 2020
My spouse n dependent have done their medical test on April in home country and cic got medical results.after then no response yet.can anybody tell me how long usually takes to get response from them.

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
My spouse n dependent have done their medical test on April in home country and cic got medical results.after then no response yet.can anybody tell me how long usually takes to get response from them.
Did you receive a pre service letter for your dependents? You should wait for thr next step. I know it is hard to wait but what can we do???