+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Today my medical passed in GCKEY and I received a letter to submit my overseas family documents to LONDON visa office after medical pass how long will take to get DM ?
Each case is different and since their is no time frame i can only tell you my time frame Med pass to COPR was over a year.
14 Months, 10 days to be exact. so it can be a very long wait after medical.. my medical was even expired when i got my COPR but they extended the medical.

Good Luck

Andftoe

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Can anyone please tell me how long usually they take to verify Mailing address and picture after i upload them on Eportal.
its been more than 10 days now and it still says Mailing address in Review, picture in Review.
I uploaded them in may 17 and i am still waiting!

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Urgent question when I applied for PR I make mistakes in Date of birth of my wife in IM0008 now they ask my family to submit there documents to LONDON Visa office in all documents of my wife such as birth certificate marriage certificate and passport the same date of birth just I make mistake in IM000 what should I do ?

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Urgent question when I applied for PR I make mistakes in Date of birth of my wife in IM0008 now they ask my family to submit there documents to LONDON Visa office in all documents of my wife such as birth certificate marriage certificate and passport the same date of birth just I make mistake in IM000 what should I do ?
Just send updated forms when youn send them to VO. No need to worry about that. They know there will always be mistakes in dates and numbers.

Samuelguirguis

Mar 30, 2021
Hi all ,
I sent a photo to Etobicoke office since March 3rd and my copr approved on feb 25 ,till now i haven't received a plastic card yet ,does any one have this experience.
Thank you

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Hi all ,
I sent a photo to Etobicoke office since March 3rd and my copr approved on feb 25 ,till now i haven't received a plastic card yet ,does any one have this experience.
Thank you
Etonicoke is very busy. If your copr is vaild for one year, it is going to take long to arrive in your mailbox. Check it out!

Mirna1993

May 4, 2019
Hi guys, I have a question, me and my husband applied for permanent residence in canada March 2021, we just received our receipt.

is there any medical required ? Will they ask us or we should just get it done and submit it.

thanks