+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

serkan06

Apr 20, 2020
1, this was supposed to be done and sent to IRCC by 2021/01/20 based on the letter so you are 5 months late.
2, submit a webform with an explanation that you have never been to these countries, and they will guide you more, also remember this may not be for you it may be for a family member who have been to these countries since the letter says "Police Certificate: Applicants in Canada and their accompanying family members, who are 18 years of age and older and have resided in "...

All the best.
I already sent them an explanation 4 months ago but since then they havent contacted yet.And I am the one applicant.This is their fault and they dont wanna admide it

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
I already sent them an explanation 4 months ago but since then they havent contacted yet.And I am the one applicant.This is their fault and they dont wanna admide it
LOL it will be hard to prove IRCC is at fault, i would check your BOC to make sure it was done correct and try calling them and get someone on the phone, the hold time may be an hr long but you need to get an answer ASAP since no once is replying to your webforms... would not wanna have any issues with this. also Request a GCMS notes and see what the notes says in the pages that talsk abounct incoming and outgoing correspondence

Reactions: serkan06

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Today my medical passed in GCKEY and I received a letter to submit my overseas family documents to LONDON visa office after medical pass how long will take to get DM ?

Abtols

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
LOL it will be hard to prove IRCC is at fault, i would check your BOC to make sure it was done correct and try calling them and get someone on the phone, the hold time may be an hr long but you need to get an answer ASAP since no once is replying to your webforms... would not wanna have any issues with this. also Request a GCMS notes and see what the notes says in the pages that talsk abounct incoming and outgoing correspondence
Just as we did and I made mention of, I know friends who just got their COPR yesterday(applied Feb 2020) that got the same request: asked to resubmit their Schedule A( travel history) with further explanations, while their application was being processed. They had less holiday travel with none extending beyond three weeks in all the countries they visited.

Apart from exceeding the response period, which is a real issue and needs to be seen to immediately, it could simply be for the sake of better clarity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Khaibar Nawan

serkan06

Apr 20, 2020
Thanks a lot

Reactions: RefugeeHelp1

Altamsh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Can anyone please tell me how long usually they take to verify Mailing address and picture after i upload them on Eportal.
its been more than 10 days now and it still says Mailing address in Review, picture in Review.