26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Seems like? not sure what they are really looking for in security check
It really depend on ur officer looking into file. I was asked travel history , cv and government job details as part of security check and pcc from the countries where I lived

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
Yes brother you are right you have travel history to some countries that they very about - but for me no travel history at all
I’m a girl lol :) just got a call from MP.... I didn’t expect for many info ofc :/ he told me same info everything everything is passed , no additional documents required, decision is made but I have to wait when they will send me a letter and update my gckey and because of the covid there is a delay in that!!! And advised to call him back if I won’t get an update in the next three months !!!How come that’s possible ?!!?!???! If they finalized my application why they don’t update my file !???!?? I’m so angry.....

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
And I realized that MP is just calling a call center... the difference is that for MP office it takes 7 days, but for me 20 minutes :mad::mad:

Help2

Nov 16, 2020
I’m a girl lol :) just got a call from MP.... I didn’t expect for many info ofc :/ he told me same info everything everything is passed , no additional documents required, decision is made but I have to wait when they will send me a letter and update my gckey and because of the covid there is a delay in that!!! And advised to call him back if I won’t get an update in the next three months !!!How come that’s possible ?!!?!???! If they finalized my application why they don’t update my file !???!?? I’m so angry.....
I have nothing to lose now but send an email to my MP too .. does it have to be a very formal email or just a regular email btw ?

Reactions: mimika

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
I have nothing to lose now but send an email to my MP too .. does it have to be a very formal email or just a regular email btw ?
Not really... I was very emotional at that time and I send them a one-page petition about how I’m disappointed with immigration officers and unfairness of the process for some candidates especially for those that have established their lives in canada but still have to wait forever to get pr. They sent me an ircc representative form to fill out and send back. So I think they don’t care what you’re gonna write them either it’s formal letter or just “I want to get an update from ircc” :/

Help2

Nov 16, 2020
Not really... I was very emotional at that time and I send them a one-page petition about how I’m disappointed with immigration officers and unfairness of the process for some candidates especially for those that have established their lives in canada but still have to wait forever to get pr. They sent me an ircc representative form to fill out and send back. So I think they don’t care what you’re gonna write them either it’s formal letter or just “I want to get an update from ircc” :/
I do understand your pain! It’s so annoying really !! I’ll give it a try it’s almost been 24 months for me !! Also, just got a ghost update .. I have gotten a lot of ghost updates in the couple of months that I think my account is haunted haha .. but no updates still and security still not started. I hope this ghost update a good one this time

• Haha
Reactions: Abtols

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
I do understand your pain! It’s so annoying really !! I’ll give it a try it’s almost been 24 months for me !! Also, just got a ghost update .. I have gotten a lot of ghost updates in the couple of months that I think my account is haunted haha .. but no updates still and security still not started. I hope this ghost update a good one this time
Maybe they already uploaded ghost invisible COPRs for us lol. :)

Reactions: Help2

twadhi

Apr 23, 2021
Hello fellow applicants :)

I want to post this again in case someone might have an idea and can help me out

I called IRRC last week and they said all assessments have been passed but there is a note that was posted on April 7 that says

Pending cancelation of diplomatic passport.

The agent has no idea what does that mean and the passport I gave them will expire in Nov 2022. So I am not sure what should I do.

Glidag

Apr 1, 2021
Did u get any email abt DM ? And what does yr gckey account shows ?
Can u plz share yr timeline
No I did not receive any e-mail
-----

Submitted application - February, 2020
Got AOR - January,2021
Requested for more docs - February, 2021
Pre-arrival, settlement services - March, 2021
The medical exam passed. -April 21, 2021
Eligibility Passed April 21, 2021
Decision Made - April, 28 2021

Last edited: