+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Madam322

Feb 26, 2020
Hi hope you will be all good, I have received coprs of me any my two kids but They didn’t send me the COPRs letters for my two family members I called them several times but they told me to wait Whereas I have received their copr numbers but not letters yet they all are with me in Canada. I appreciate if you response me about the matter.

Karo12345

Feb 4, 2021
Tonight when I checked my application status, I saw that decision made.but I haven’t got any mail regarding decision made.is it pretty ok?n after how long copr will be got?
Same here my status is changed to decision made as well since 22 March and I didnt get any email or notification, I’m August 2019 applicant

Reactions: canadian23

mrdmiust

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
@Skyline2019 is your CoPR 24th of February as well?
We are both on same boat then!
Can you please tell me what is the expiry date of your CoPR that you see in the GCKey account? Mine is October 2022 looool
They are UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Even after we get CoPR we don't get CoPR! :D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Seriously...... even the PDF I need to wait for!!!!!! my mind is blown!!!!!!!!!

@Skyline2019 I have a wild guess though....

I have a feeling... just a feeling ( I may be wrong of course ), they are random and they follow uneven patterns, I have a feeling that they will send our CoPRs by regular mail and they will include our ceased passports as well....

Of course I may be wrong and we may receive emails with the documents attached in few minutes from now but with these people, you can expect anything.
Hi Fardos

Any news regarding your PR card?

thanks

Reactions: Fadros

Fadros

Dec 4, 2020
Hi Fardos

Any news regarding your PR card?

thanks
Nothing man. They are processing November applications right now in Etobicoke According to the other forum. I sent my pics 3rd of March so looooooooooooooooooong way to go. I'm not gonna stress about this piece of plastic as I'm a permanent resident anyway. People in Montreal and Vancouver get the card in 1-2 months. Ontario is just crap. Vancouver better weather and faster cards lol.

Reactions: Yessam07

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Nothing man. They are processing November applications right now in Etobicoke According to the other forum. I sent my pics 3rd of March so looooooooooooooooooong way to go. I'm not gonna stress about this piece of plastic as I'm a permanent resident anyway. People in Montreal and Vancouver get the card in 1-2 months. Ontario is just crap. Vancouver better weather and faster cards lol.
Not true. I am in Montreal and my friend is waiting since July 2020 for this plastic card.

• Sad
Reactions: Yessam07

mrdmiust

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Many thanks for reply.
Could you please share the forum here?

thanks