+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Samy797

Jan 10, 2021
Hello everyone,

I am and my mother June 2019 Pr applicant, my mother received her DM today, Can I know what are the next steps. Also in the letter where it’s states if “You have listed the following as accompanying family members outside Canada:”
they have wrote my mother name again and her DOB and not my father name or even any mention of my father is that normal?

thanks.

Rafffff

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Hello everyone,

I am and my mother June 2019 Pr applicant, my mother received her DM today, Can I know what are the next steps. Also in the letter where it’s states if “You have listed the following as accompanying family members outside Canada:”
they have wrote my mother name again and her DOB and not my father name or even any mention of my father is that normal?

thanks.
Does IRCC work on Sundays? I didn’t know that

Reactions: Cpwr

Samy797

Jan 10, 2021
Does IRCC work on Sundays? I didn’t know that

Hi, yeah its weird, she received the letter alone although we were receiving everything together, since we applied together. But yes I was surprised cause today is Sunday. Also you have any clue about the dependent stuff?

Samy797

Jan 10, 2021
Also, this is DM right or what?

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Protected Person in
Canada class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The IRCC office in Etobicoke will contact you regarding the finalization of your permanent resident application.

Cpwr

Dec 29, 2020
GTA
Also, this is DM right or what?

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Protected Person in
Canada class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The IRCC office in Etobicoke will contact you regarding the finalization of your permanent resident application.
Congratulations for her but really awkward that IRCC working on Sundays , yes this DM Approval letter

2MM22

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Hi guys. I am June 2019 applicant. I received eligibility passed letter on Dec 06, 2020 which means my criminality is passed. But they never asked me to give my fingerprints. Isn’t RCMP fingerprints asked to check for criminality? ( and police certificate from other countries for security check)? Thanks.

Reactions: Fadros

Cpwr

Dec 29, 2020
GTA
So I notice that Etobicoke office is the slowest these days , not often we hear outcomes from them ! May be a new Portal one reason

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi guys. I am June 2019 applicant. I received eligibility passed letter on Dec 06, 2020 which means my criminality is passed. But they never asked me to give my fingerprints. Isn’t RCMP fingerprints asked to check for criminality? ( and police certificate from other countries for security check)? Thanks.
Not always all applications are different. personal i never did RCMP fingering or PCC. i only did medical once.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
So I notice that Etobicoke office is the slowest these days , not often we hear outcomes from them ! May be a new Portal one reason
When have IRCC ever been fast!!! :) and this new portal from what i've been reading has been a problem for many people as anything they do..

Anyways Good Luck!!!!!

Reactions: Cpwr