+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
Merry Christmas Everyone!
I have tried to send my overseas dependent forms via webform but failed due to many restrictions of size ........ finally sent-to Singapore via Canada post . Today I noticed little mistake on IMM008 generic page 1 last name print was not clear I have overwrite and made it !!!! Secondly same form last page #11 consent to release information. My spouse Mark yes and singed below but forgot to write her name !!! Else everything okay do you think it’s going to delay process should I send this 2 pages of forms to Singapore or just wait for VO to receive and ask for ?

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
I have tried to send my overseas dependent forms via webform but failed due to many restrictions of size ........ finally sent-to Singapore via Canada post . Today I noticed little mistake on IMM008 generic page 1 last name print was not clear I have overwrite and made it !!!! Secondly same form last page #11 consent to release information. My spouse Mark yes and singed below but forgot to write her name !!! Else everything okay do you think it’s going to delay process should I send this 2 pages of forms to Singapore or just wait for VO to receive and ask for ?
There shouldn’t be any mistake.. specially the signing off requirements.. it depends on the officer too whether he ignores it or not

Reactions: saidur

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
There shouldn’t be any mistake.. specially the signing off requirements.. it depends on the officer too whether he ignores it or not
Thank you ! My question the file on the way to Singapore should I email them corrected those 2 pages to replace with original or should I wait for them to received and let me know ? Thank you once again

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
Me n my family travelled few countries in last 10 years. But never stayed for even 1 month.then will they not ask me for pcc? In addition,I didn’t travel anywhere after coming in canada.then will they ask me for travel history?
You have to submit IMM5659 with all travel history outside your home country last 10 years even if you were for 2 days

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
I don’t have any dependents so i’m not quite experienced. However, if I were you; I would wait till VO sends me a confirmation that they received my overseas dependents forms then I will send them a webform explaining what happened along with the corrections.

Ghess23

Apr 11, 2014
for the webform what i did is use an online free tool to resize my pdf to be under 2mb. in case you decide to resend through webform, just google free pdf resizer and use one

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Thanks for your prompt response. Please, the fact that I can only see medical passed via my online account is the reason I am worried, but is it same with yours ?
No need to worry at all, for me it said medical passed for over a year and then one day i got an email with COPR lol IRCC is very slow and they do not update anything until an officer gets to your file and look at all the info..

but no worries you will get your COPR soon enough

Good Luck and All the best.

salacn

Dec 24, 2020
When they asked for your travel history it means they are working on your security and you can't do anything just wait till you pass the security then you will get the DM

If you want to know more information about your application order GCMS notes
Thank you, that makes sense.

salacn

Dec 24, 2020
Wish the new year comes with some good news for you. Between the PCC asked only from you means your wife didn’t spend more then 6 months in other country apart from ur country of citizenship. That’s why I guess
Thank you. Wish the same for you and everyone.

Kaisa_18

Nov 26, 2018
AOR Received.
08-03-2019
I want to know if someone has travel history in past 10 years does It take's longer than usual to get PR?
Not necessarily. I imagine it would depend on where you travelled and "why" as this information is for the security stage in your application.

Personally, I have extensive travel history (tourism & study) before coming to Canada and my PR application was processed in normal timing.

racheelnaeem

Star Member
May 8, 2016
Not necessarily. I imagine it would depend on where you travelled and "why" as this information is for the security stage in your application.

Personally, I have extensive travel history (tourism & study) before coming to Canada and my PR application was processed in normal timing.
thanks

Fadros

Dec 4, 2020
When IRCC will start after holidays
Today 28th of December, Tomorrow 29th of December, and the day after tomorrow 30th of December are all supposed to be business days, however lots of governmental agencies are officially off till Monday 4th of January. Exactly next week the whole government bodies are supposed to be back to work but hey... don't forget Covid.:p. The best luck for all of us!