+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Weley

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hi guys
Is the ghost update that I see application/profile/update and no message it’s non I see that after 12 am everyday and back to submitted after 2 minutes. Or this like maintenance for the website

Weley

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
And after I got my eligibility on dec 2 2020 I called the ircc many times it’s same answer that my security in processing and they said it’s take from month to 1 years is that correct or they just give me a frustrating answer

Reactions: adbcca

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
And after I got my eligibility on dec 2 2020 I called the ircc many times it’s same answer that my security in processing and they said it’s take from month to 1 years is that correct or they just give me a frustrating answer
what they said is accurate. 1 month to a year or more than a year

Reactions: adbcca

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Good day folks,
i just got an eligibility letter from immigration. what next should i expect?

Nov 2019 applicant
Congratulation! it seems they work fast right now
now your security has started so expect to get a DM from 2 weeks to 1 year it depends on your situation

Reactions: Fadros

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Thank you for your reply..Please if i may ask, what is DM?
it means your application is done or completed

DM: Decision Made (happens towards the end, could be either positive or negative but mostly you'd get a procedural fairness letter before DM to prove yourself if it was a negative DM, see: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/procedural-fairness.html for more details)

Reactions: Olaide81