+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Lucky man, this is third week going no news after approval letter. Call them or just wait do not know
Ratmir brother, you got your DM, your familys application is being processed as we speak, why are you worrying, tons of people wants to be in your shoes rn, just enjoy and be patient..!! You will get it sooon brother :)

Reactions: Ratmir

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
Ryan thanks for above info. I just checked through this link and it's showing "Decion made" but can't see any changes once I click on DM still not enough info. Please share ur experience
I have the same exact experience as yours. I called them on November 30th, and they said that they made a decision on my application on November 26th. However, they couldn’t provide me of the decision or the waiting time frame.

I see the status “Decision Made”, but when I click on it I see nothing about sending a corresponding message. Still waiting till today....

Let’s update each other if any of us received the approval letter first.

Reactions: Marsali and saidur

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
I am trying to use this service but it never worked for me!
Always give an error message saying " We were not able to identify you using the information you provided".
I am entering all information correctly as they appear in my online account and tried different variations of my name, but for no avail

Any idea why it is not working for me? and how to fix it?

p.s. I sent several emails to IRCC help desk and they provided no resolution.

Thanks in advance!
Try and choose your “Application number” instead of “UCI” or vice versa. Maybe this will help.

Reactions: Fadros

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
I have the same exact experience as yours. I called them on November 30th, and they said that they made a decision on my application on November 26th. However, they couldn’t provide me of the decision or the waiting time frame.

I see the status “Decision Made”, but when I click on it I see nothing about sending a corresponding message. Still waiting till today....

Let’s update each other if any of us received the approval letter first.
What a unfortunate stressful situation we all are in each and every step we had and have to wait for unlimited time without any specific timeline... OH ..GOD

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Ratmir brother, you got your DM, your familys application is being processed as we speak, why are you worrying, tons of people wants to be in your shoes rn, just enjoy and be patient..!! You will get it sooon brother :)
Hahahaha yes brother you are right. Hope everyone will have it very shortly soon.

Reactions: Ex ツ

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
I have a question if the seniors can answer. When we get some update is it an email or account msg or both. Because I received my AOR in email is not showing in my account. Can you please answer I am lil desperate and trying to understand please

Spogmey

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
I am April 16 2019 applicant my time line is 98 % and Medical has been extended on 1 December 2020 after ghost update but there is no any more update.my question is did I complete criminalty and security that's why they updated my medical ? Please reply me with your experince

MIDO2023

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
I am April 16 2019 applicant my time line is 98 % and Medical has been extended on 1 December 2020 after ghost update but there is no any more update.my question is did I complete criminalty and security that's why they updated my medical ? Please reply me with your experince
If you’re already passed criminality & elegabilty &security they extended medical to get you DM
But are you sure you based security or not yet??

Reactions: Spogmey