+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Immy075

Nov 15, 2020
calm down, this an automatic message when you reach 100%, just wait for your security to be done and everything will be ok!

I'm April 2
thanks for the information
I just got a letter from Mississauga office what is this
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Protected Persons class. It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a Protected Person. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, your family members. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements. Applying for an open work permit and/or study permit If you have not already done so, you may now apply for an open work permit, which will allow you to work in the occupation and location of your choice. You may also apply for a study permit. If applying for a study permit, please ensure you include a letter from the educational institution you plan to attend. The letter should outline the type of course or program for which you are registered, the start date and the expected completion date. To obtain the correct forms, please visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website at www.cic.gc.ca. When should I contact IRCC? You must notify Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:  Change in status in Canada: you must submit a written statement to this office and include evidence to indicate the status in Canada of all persons listed in your Application for Permanent Residence;  Changes in your personal circumstances, including birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce; o If you have a child, you must specify whether or not he/she is to be added to this application. If that child is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, please provide a copy of their document which details his/her status in Canada (i.e. Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, Canadian permanent resident card, etc.).  Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);  Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual; and/or

Reactions: Sirius1

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
I Just receive this letter from mississauga office can anybody tell me what is this .....

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Protected Persons class. It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a Protected Person. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, your family members. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements. Applying for an open work permit and/or study permit If you have not already done so, you may now apply for an open work permit, which will allow you to work in the occupation and location of your choice. You may also apply for a study permit. If applying for a study permit, please ensure you include a letter from the educational institution you plan to attend. The letter should outline the type of course or program for which you are registered, the start date and the expected completion date. To obtain the correct forms, please visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website at www.cic.gc.ca. When should I contact IRCC? You must notify Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:  Change in status in Canada: you must submit a written statement to this office and include evidence to indicate the status in Canada of all persons listed in your Application for Permanent Residence;  Changes in your personal circumstances, including birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce; o If you have a child, you must specify whether or not he/she is to be added to this application. If that child is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, please provide a copy of their document which details his/her status in Canada (i.e. Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, Canadian permanent resident card, etc.).  Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);  Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual; and/or Case Processing Centre Mississauga Centre de Traitement des Demandes Mississauga Website: www.cic.gc.ca Site web: www.cic.gc.ca  Decision to withdraw your application. You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process, provided that a final decision has not been made on the Application for Permanent Residence (APR)
this is eligibility, now you security has been started... wait for the DM then COPR

serkan06

Apr 20, 2020
I got an email and they ask me send them to
Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family
Information form.Idk what did I do wrong when I applied and there is no explanation why yhey want this form again! I am 19 nov 2019 applicant.

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
I got an email and they ask me send them to
Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family
Information form.Idk what did I do wrong when I applied and there is no explanation why yhey want this form again! I am 19 nov 2019 applicant.
it should tell you what is missing from the form. but if it doesn't specify. just redo it over and submit it. i think you are supposed to download the letter in the email and print it and submit it with the new Additional Family Info IMM5406. i

Reactions: serkan06

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
I just got off the phone with cic and they said my application is complete I just have to wait for the final decision. Although my status is showing 'decision made'. I got approval letter on the 19th waiting for copr.
Did they say how long? I am waiting since 14 november

Adamdear

Apr 29, 2018
I am 22 March 2019 applicant. Have already reached 100% on 22 November and haven't heard a thing ever since I submitted a POC on 8 October 2019. I am the sole applicant and already going crazy. Do you think there's a chance to hear something this year or it's a dead case?

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
I am 22 March 2019 applicant. Have already reached 100% on 22 November and haven't heard a thing ever since I submitted a POC on 8 October 2019. I am the sole applicant and already going crazy. Do you think there's a chance to hear something this year or it's a dead case?
Probably you passed the eligibility and criminality but sometimes they don't send any letters and that's what happened to me and I knew it from the call centre agent.

Reactions: Adamdear

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
This week will be third week since approval. I was happy that finished no not finished still waiting mood
Please update us when you get your Copr I am waiting for mine as well! I just sent a webform asking if they can provide any timeframe because I need my Copr for my mortgage application!

Reactions: mysoul and Ratmir

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Please update us when you get your Copr I am waiting for mine as well! I just sent a webform asking if they can provide any timeframe because I need my Copr for my mortgage application!
Please could you write how you sent web form kind of how? I want to send it as well.