+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi friends today I received this letter from CIC, but know I need the contact from Immigration . Anyone know now around how many days, weeks or months for finalize this process. Thank you for any advice or answer. God bless all. I applied lDecember 18, 2018.

Dear
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Protected Person in Canada class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The IRCC office in London will contact you regarding the finalization of your permanent resident application.

It has also been determined that the following family members in Canada that were included in your application meet the eligibility requirements:

(wife’s name and daughter names)
They will contact you normally within 24 to 48 hrs

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS !!!

MIDO2023

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
Please i need some clarification. i submitted a PR application as a protected person here in Canada. i also filed for my wife and 2 daughters who still reside abroad. i received a letter from immigration today asking for my criminal record check based on fingerprints which i will do here in Canada by myself. But i also got a separate letter from immigration for my wife where shes asked to submit biometrics fees payment receipt. so my question is that, is she gonna pay just for herself and exclude my 2 daughters ( aged 11 and 9) or shes gonna pay for herself and the kids? Thanks
FOR BIOMETRIC FEES YOU WILL PAY ONLINE FOR YOUR WIFE ONLY , YOUR KIDS ALREADY EXTEMPET , YOU SHOULD PAY ONLINE & SEND RECIPET TO IRCC BY MAIL OR ONLINE

Reactions: Olaide81

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Hi my friends today I received this email form CIC. Why don’t know what the next step.

Dear
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Protected Person in Canada class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The IRCC office in London will contact you regarding the finalization of your permanent resident application.

It has also been determined that the following family members in Canada that were included in your application meet the eligibility requirements:

IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre at your appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

When should I contact IRCC?
You must notify Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
 Change in status in Canada: you must submit a written statement to this office and include evidence to indicate the status in Canada of all persons listed in your Application for Permanent Residence;
 Changes in your personal circumstances, including birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;
If you have a child, you must specify whether or not he/she is to be added to this application. If that child is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, please provide a copy of their document which details his/her status in Canada (i.e. Canadian birth
Case Processing Centre Mississauga Centre de Traitement des Demandes Mississauga

Immigration, Refugees Immigration, Réfugiés and Citizenship Canada et Citoyenneté Canada
certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, Canadian permanent resident card, etc.).
 Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);
 Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual; and/or
 Decision to withdraw your application.
You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process, provided that a final decision has not been made on the Application for Permanent Residence (APR).
Contact Information
For information about Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) programs and services, application forms, or general updates on your file status, visit our web site at www.cic.gc.ca.
To contact this office and for more information, please refer to the IRCC Web form webpage at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp.
How do I check the status of my application?
You may use your Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number located at the top left of this correspondence to check the status of your application on the IRCC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and select “Check your application status”.
How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times by visiting the IRCC website at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp. Please note that, given the high volume of inquiries submitted to IRCC offices, status updates on cases are not normally provided unless the processing time for a file is longer than the service standards outlined in the IRCC website.
What if my address changes?
You must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately. Please note that CPC Mississauga will not update contact information. Changes to your contact information should be made through our online service at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp. Failure to provide a current or correct address may result in delays in the processing of your application.
Sincerely,
Congrats what is your timeline. And ur dependents are inside Canada ?

mmresende

Aug 3, 2020
Congrats what is your timeline. And ur dependents are inside Canada ?
I’m did my application in 18 December 2018.
Biometric in may 2019
Medical exame December 2019 (for me )
Medical exame Feb 2020 (my wife and daughter)
November 2020 AIP
November 23 2020 aproval letter .
Now I just wait the IRCC contact for finalize the process. But I don’t know if their are call in my phone, send a letter in my email or mailbox. I just waiting. But I so happy brother.
My depends stay here with me.

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
I’m did my application in 18 December 2018.
Biometric in may 2019
Medical exame December 2019 (for me )
Medical exame Feb 2020 (my wife and daughter)
November 2020 AIP
November 23 2020 aproval letter .
Now I just wait the IRCC contact for finalize the process. But I don’t know if their are call in my phone, send a letter in my email or mailbox. I just waiting. But I so happy brother.
My depends stay here with me.
It is very good news. Congrtulations. Hope finalize will be very soon. I got 14 November still waiting. Here most of them says 1-2weeks should come. Hope this week will be.

Nazia25

Nov 24, 2020
My husband’s PR application was received on December 16, 2019.me and my kid r residing out of Canada.my husband is principal applicant n we r dependent.still we didn’t get any update.my husband call IRCC n the agent told it could take 20-22 months.can anyone tell will our pr process at the same time with my husband.

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Hello Guys,

Hope all is doing well.

I opened my account today and noticed that the status of my application is showing (application updated) but I saw nothing changed in the account. is this the ghost update or its similar to the system issue happened few days ago?
I am an April 2019 applicant, all of my dependent are Canadian Citizens. My time line is

Application received April 25,2019
Medical passed September 19 ,2019
request for RCMP report 28, 2020

no updated after that.

Thanks

Reactions: Jalalcananda

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Hello Guys,

Hope all is doing well.

I opened my account today and noticed that the status of my application is showing (application updated) but I saw nothing changed in the account. is this the ghost update or its similar to the system issue happened few days ago?
I am an April 2019 applicant, all of my dependent are Canadian Citizens. My time line is

Application received April 25,2019
Medical passed September 19 ,2019
request for RCMP report 28, 2020

no updated after that.

Thanks
2 April here
I'm sure that we will hear good news soon

Reactions: Jalalcananda

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
Hi friends today I received this letter from CIC, but know I need the contact from Immigration . Anyone know now around how many days, weeks or months for finalize this process. Thank you for any advice or answer. God bless all. I applied lDecember 18, 2018.

Dear

Congratulations

PrinceH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Hi IRCC team,

While you’re processing currently PR applications from January to April 2019 can any one explain to me why my application is taking that long to be finalized?!

It’s too much frustrating to me and my overseas dependent to wait with no time limits and for reason we don’t either know!

I am wondering what it will takes from you to at least giving me a time or a reasonable facts about my application delays for over than 6 months after the 20 months of time due, COVID19 is not the reason and we both pretty sure about that, and I really don’t know how to complain or who to raise my voice up to be heard from you,

The all I want is to know why? Why should me I my family suffering more time of separation, that’s not fair at all, that’s injustice and violation to human rights which unexpected and unacceptable at all,

October 2018 Applicant,
Thanks