+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Hi guys, I asked a question if anyone know how long it will take for immigration to receive police clearance certificate and also my application changed from "in process" to Decision made. This is so cconfusing. If they've made their decision on my application why are they still asking for police clearance.
that's very weird if you got the DM that means your file is completed, and regarding your question, it takes 1-3 weeks

Ngarii

Nov 19, 2020
that's very weird if you got the DM that means your file is completed, and regarding your question, it takes 1-3 weeks
Thanks a lot. It is really weird. I'm guessing when they finally get the police certificate every thing else will be finalized.

Reactions: adbcca

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
When I check here I see only "permanent resudent application status: application received. After 12 months there is no updete. Where can I find something like 61% you have ? thank you
Login my Canada account ( you can use ur online banking username and password by click on “sing in with partner”button )
Then click on “link your paper application “
When u fill the required details, enter 1 for number of person in the application

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
I got update saying medical passed today (it was renewed last year but expired in October). Mid April applicant. Meaning someone looked at the file. So happy. Will I also get PR soon?
I hope all April applicants to get their PR before the end of this year

Muiz9

Nov 21, 2020
Login my Canada account ( you can use ur online banking username and password by click on “sing in with partner”button )
Then click on “link your paper application “
When u fill the required details, enter 1 for number of person in the application

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
Thank you for your help. I try this but I can't link my paper based application to online account I am get the same message “Based on the information you entered, we found no applications" since last year.

mmresende

Aug 3, 2020
Hi my friends today I received this email form CIC. Why don’t know what the next step.

Dear
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Protected Person in Canada class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The IRCC office in London will contact you regarding the finalization of your permanent resident application.

It has also been determined that the following family members in Canada that were included in your application meet the eligibility requirements:

(wife’s name and daughter names)

IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre at your appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

When should I contact IRCC?
You must notify Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
 Change in status in Canada: you must submit a written statement to this office and include evidence to indicate the status in Canada of all persons listed in your Application for Permanent Residence;
 Changes in your personal circumstances, including birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;
If you have a child, you must specify whether or not he/she is to be added to this application. If that child is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, please provide a copy of their document which details his/her status in Canada (i.e. Canadian birth
Case Processing Centre Mississauga Centre de Traitement des Demandes Mississauga

Immigration, Refugees Immigration, Réfugiés and Citizenship Canada et Citoyenneté Canada
certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, Canadian permanent resident card, etc.).
 Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);
 Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual; and/or
 Decision to withdraw your application.
You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process, provided that a final decision has not been made on the Application for Permanent Residence (APR).
Contact Information
For information about Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) programs and services, application forms, or general updates on your file status, visit our web site at www.cic.gc.ca.
To contact this office and for more information, please refer to the IRCC Web form webpage at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp.
How do I check the status of my application?
You may use your Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number located at the top left of this correspondence to check the status of your application on the IRCC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and select “Check your application status”.
How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times by visiting the IRCC website at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp. Please note that, given the high volume of inquiries submitted to IRCC offices, status updates on cases are not normally provided unless the processing time for a file is longer than the service standards outlined in the IRCC website.
What if my address changes?
You must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately. Please note that CPC Mississauga will not update contact information. Changes to your contact information should be made through our online service at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp. Failure to provide a current or correct address may result in delays in the processing of your application.
Sincerely,

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Hi my friends today I received this email form CIC. Why don’t know what the next step.

Dear
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Protected Person in Canada class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The IRCC office in London will contact you regarding the finalization of your permanent resident application.

It has also been determined that the following family members in Canada that were included in your application meet the eligibility requirements:

(wife’s name and daughter names)

IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre at your appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

When should I contact IRCC?
You must notify Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
 Change in status in Canada: you must submit a written statement to this office and include evidence to indicate the status in Canada of all persons listed in your Application for Permanent Residence;
 Changes in your personal circumstances, including birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;
If you have a child, you must specify whether or not he/she is to be added to this application. If that child is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, please provide a copy of their document which details his/her status in Canada (i.e. Canadian birth
Case Processing Centre Mississauga Centre de Traitement des Demandes Mississauga

Immigration, Refugees Immigration, Réfugiés and Citizenship Canada et Citoyenneté Canada
certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, Canadian permanent resident card, etc.).
 Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);
 Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual; and/or
 Decision to withdraw your application.
You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process, provided that a final decision has not been made on the Application for Permanent Residence (APR).
Contact Information
For information about Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) programs and services, application forms, or general updates on your file status, visit our web site at www.cic.gc.ca.
To contact this office and for more information, please refer to the IRCC Web form webpage at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp.
How do I check the status of my application?
You may use your Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number located at the top left of this correspondence to check the status of your application on the IRCC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and select “Check your application status”.
How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times by visiting the IRCC website at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp. Please note that, given the high volume of inquiries submitted to IRCC offices, status updates on cases are not normally provided unless the processing time for a file is longer than the service standards outlined in the IRCC website.
What if my address changes?
You must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately. Please note that CPC Mississauga will not update contact information. Changes to your contact information should be made through our online service at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp. Failure to provide a current or correct address may result in delays in the processing of your application.
Sincerely,
it is approval letter. i also got like that, and waiting for CORP letter, with that you can send to obtain PR car, so good luck, your timeline, when did you applied to PR ?

Reactions: saidur