+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

serkan06

Apr 20, 2020
Hi folks pls help me out! I got this email today

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Protected Persons class.In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must complete/submit the following to this office:
Fingerprints: A set of original fingerprints This must be received at this office by: In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must provide an RCMP police clearance certificate based on fingerprints.

I gave them my fingerprints when my home country passport was taken from me. Now they are asking me do it again..
I am in Montreal and idk where to go now?? Is there anybody had the same experience??? And where did you go? any fee?

Weley

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hi everyone
My bar 99% and 9 days left and no update since Jan as medical passed since this time no update at all
Is that normal?

Ngarii

Nov 19, 2020
Hi does anyone know how long it will take for cic receive police clearance certificate after doing the fingerprinting?

Zainab umer

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Hi everyone
My bar 99% and 9 days left and no update since Jan as medical passed since this time no update at all
Is that normal?
These days anyone hardly gets the copr before their profile is 100 percent. Mine is 97percent. No update since feb 2020

Hunarnamiq

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
Canada
App. Filed.......
9 feb 2018
Did you get Approval letter? When ?
Before reding it please don’t shocked because it’s from feb-2018 yes 2018.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 9, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 11, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on July 10, 2018.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on December 3, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on January 30, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. We sent you correspondence on November 19, 2020 about the decision on your application.
My main question was how it take long after approval to get CoRP?

Reactions: MIDO2023

Virgono1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2018
Same with me.
I decided not exceed the limit as yahoo even does not allow. But interesting part is that when I send to thst email address which they mention i can not. Comes message delivery size excceed. But same email i sent to another person not even touching files it goes very good.

What to do. I do not know. 4 applications forms plus addtional sheets plus civil documents pasports ets should be sent one by one? Did you try another way how?
https://smallpdf.com/compress-pdf
Yes I send them already with this tool u can use it . It's very helpful.