+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

izolomo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Hi @izolomo when you fill out generic application form for your overseas, do we need to put us too on dependent section? I don’t have kid just my wife do I’ve to say two people in the application?
You'll not include yourself as family members. Since it's only your wife, the question no 3 on generic form "how many members, including you, are in the application? The answer is 1 coz it's only your spouse. For instance in my case(on the computer double checking for you)... The answer was 3 coz I have two kids and my wife is third as oversea dependents. So I didn't include myself in the application. I only included myself when we got to no 13 of the form where it asks "current spouse". So your wife is the principal applicant in this form. Hope this explanation helps....

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
You'll not include yourself as family members. Since it's only your wife, the question no 3 on generic form "how many members, including you, are in the application? The answer is 1 coz it's only your spouse. For instance in my case(on the computer double checking for you)... The answer was 3 coz I have two kids and my wife is third as oversea dependents. So I didn't include myself in the application. I only included myself when we got to no 13 of the form where it asks "current spouse". So your wife is the principal applicant in this form. Hope this explanation helps....
Thank you so much izolomo. I’ll let you know if I have another questions.

Reactions: izolomo

Help2

Nov 16, 2020
Hello everyone !
I hope everyone's being patient and congratulations to the ones who have become PRs. I just wanted to see and get some insight based on everyone's experience as to what are the next steps to be taken.
Application Received - May 7th 2019
AOR - April 27th 2020
PCC requested - October 9th 2020 (Deadline December 9th 2020 but I've submitted it on November 4th 2020)
I have requested for GCMS notes back in July and it says that my I've passed my Medical but it doesn't say so on my account. Oh and my bar is at 92% at the moment with 51 days remaining.

Thank you in advance
Could anyone tell me what are the next steps from here and what I should be expecting moving forward please ? Lol

thanks !

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Could anyone tell me what are the next steps from here and what I should be expecting moving forward please ? Lol

thanks !
Brother the next step is AIP since you are may applicant you still have to wait till maybe january or mid feb

Reactions: Help2