+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Jalal222

Oct 24, 2019
Hello,
Has anybody who sent overseas family dependents’ application to a VO got any response? How much does it take to process an overseas family member? I sent my application to the VO three months ago and no response so far!

Olaide81

Jul 8, 2018
The same day i applied as you did and i also havent heard anything BUT last week i just checked my application status and i saw that they stared process on October 31. and time bar was 59%.
please how did you check your application status because i have tried multiple times to link my PR Application with my GC Account via www.cic.gc.ca but it never worked. Thanks

MIDO2023

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
Hello March 2019 applicants!!! Did any one get Canadian passport already
please how did you check your application status because i have tried multiple times to link my PR Application with my GC Account via www.cic.gc.ca but it never worked. Thanks
I THINL ALL OF MARCH APPLICANT STUCKED , I DONT KNOW IF ANY ONE NOTICE NOV & DEC& JAN& FEB WENT FAST , BUT WHEN MARCH STARTED ....... EVERY THING DELAYED ?????

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
I THINL ALL OF MARCH APPLICANT STUCKED , I DONT KNOW IF ANY ONE NOTICE NOV & DEC& JAN& FEB WENT FAST , BUT WHEN MARCH STARTED ....... EVERY THING DELAYED ?????
Somehow you are right. Just hope coming holidays and other factors will not delay more.

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Who were that was seeing some lines under eligibility. And what happened with them? Any updates or?
Your applications takes longer message reached to my application

Adamdear

Apr 29, 2018
I am a March 2019 applicant and still haven't heard a thing from the CIC ever since they requested the submission of POC on October 8th last year. I am the sole applicant which, I think in theory, should make it a straightforward application. I don't know why it's taking them that long. My progress bar finishes on November 22 but I'm sensing that I'm not going to receive it until next year late Jan or early Feb, if not later (Christmas and all). What do you fine people think? It's been almost 20 months now and my WP expires in 14 days which technically puts me in a loophole as WP extension started to take longer (six months now) than it used to (was 3 months max). I know that there is such a thing called implied status but it doesn't apply on me because I am currently looking for a job and no one will hire a person with 14 days valid WP.

Last edited:

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
True but I pray it doesn't turn out to be this bad and that we all (March applicants specifically) get approvals soon.

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
I am a March 2019 applicant and still haven't heard a thing from the CIC ever since they requested the submission of POC on October 8th last year. I am the sole applicant which, I think in theory, should make it a straightforward application. I don't know why it's taking them that long. My progress bar finishes on November 22 but I'm sensing that I'm not going to receive it until next year late Jan or early Feb, if not later (Christmas and all). What do you fine people think? It's been almost 20 months now and my WP expires in 14 days which technically puts me in a loophole as WP extension started to take longer (six months now) than it used to (was 3 months max). I know that there is such a thing called implied status but it doesn't apply on me because I am currently looking for a job and no one will hire a person with 14 days valid WP.
What do you mean by implied status?

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Just to give you hope guys I’m March 22, and got a message saying my application is completed, and local ircc will contact me!
Congratulations to you do you have overseas family if yes did They ask to send there documents to VO?