+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Jalal222

Oct 24, 2019
Hello guys,
What are the procedure for an outside dependent to send the application to the overseas visa office? By mail? Is there a way to do this online?
Thank you

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
it was better if you wait a bit more and get your PR and after that apply for that PR travel doc is better than this blue one looks behind other countries :D
As a protected person you can only apply for RTD not a PRTD.Even if you could, you cannot apply for PRTD from inside CANADA.

Reactions: Anonyref

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
it was better if you wait a bit more and get your PR and after that apply for that PR travel doc is better than this blue one looks behind other countries :D
what is the different between RTD and PR travel doc? where did you get PR travel doc details? I don't see PR travel doc on canada.ca website. there is only passport , certificate of identity & RTD

Amraneka

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
what is the different between RTD and PR travel doc? where did you get PR travel doc details? I don't see PR travel doc on canada.ca website. there is only passport , certificate of identity & RTD
When you are PR and you are out of canada and your PR card got expired, you must apply for PR travel document. When you are in Canada you can not get it.

Reactions: Refu0202

Jalal222

Oct 24, 2019
Hey guys!

I have some good news! My parents recieved their AIP letter today on a Sunday! Woohoo! They are December 2018 applicants. My dad is dependent and outside of Canada.. I am January 2019 applicant and waiting for myself now. Goodluck to you all! My Allah provide relief to you guys too!
congratulations. Can you please tell me how the procedures for an outside dependent to apply through an overseas visa office?
thank you

• Love
Reactions: Ranolive