+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Polsonlive

Oct 2, 2018
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 2, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on December 27, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence on June 3, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you correspondence on January 3, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on January 28, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
  7. You entered Canada at the Montreal Immigration office on September 8, 2020 and became a Permanent Resident.
Congratulations!

Reactions: jack_2001 and edi34

Khaibar Nawan

Jul 8, 2020
Hello Guys, is there any way to check your application status, because I have representative and he has access to my application. Thanks

Alexiskame

Sep 11, 2020
Bonjour, moi c'est babisha Kamenge Alexis je suis un jeune réfugiés congolais vivant en uganda ,j'aimerais savoir les opportunités d'mmigration des réfugiés disponibles où le prainage privés

• Wow
Reactions: Jalalcananda

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
I see a lot of Oct-Nov-Dec-2018 people getting COPR. (Congratulations!). I know a lot of March 2019 people are on this forum. I myself am April 2019. But I was just wondering if we even have many people here from Jan-Feb-2019.
02/04/19 here i am visiting this forum as frequently as i can

Reactions: xer012