+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Polsonlive

Oct 2, 2018
I called immigration today and found out my security was completed since march this year. Just wondering if anyone else had such experience and how long they sent out the dm. As in if ya has a case whereby security got completed before criminality. Thanks and good luck everyone. Don't lose hope. Today is a new day:)

Reactions: Rose@watan

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I called immigration today and found out my security was completed since march this year. Just wondering if anyone else had such experience and how long they sent out the dm. As in if ya has a case whereby security got completed before criminality. Thanks and good luck everyone. Don't lose hope. Today is a new day:)
Would order GCMS notes if you want confirmation.

Reactions: Polsonlive

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: Ex ツ and Marsali

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
What’s your timeline ?

Reactions: luckyrefugee

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Jalal congratulation bro. Please send me detail how to apply GCMS notes . If u can explain me step by step bcoz some of question i really don’t know what to choose
HERE YOU GO!

Requester Information

Department: Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Surname (Family Name):

Given Name(s) (First Name):

Mailing Address:

Telephone No.:

E-mail Address:

Requesting information on your own behalf? Yes

Category of Requester: Member of the Public

Right of Access: Individual/corporation currently present in Canada

Method of Delivery: E-mail

Act & Record Selection

Act: Privacy Act

Language of records:

Type of Records: Immigration/Citizenship Records

Requesting information for:

Surname (Family Name):

Given Name(s) (First Name):

Date of Birth:

Client ID Number UCI Number

What type of record would you like to request?: Permanent Residence

Which specific information are you looking for?: Status Update of File/Reasons for Refusal/Officer's Electronic Notes

File Number(s): UCI Number

I would assume you know the rest of the information SINCE IS BASIC PERSONAL ONES-----> THIS IS THE LINK TO APPLY https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/privacyTerms.do

GOOD LUCK

levenscan

Oct 30, 2018
I passed security in Feb 2020; DM - August 2020 (applied Aug 2018)

Rose@watan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Hello
My security passed before the criminality
Security passed in June then DM in August
Good luck

levenscan

Oct 30, 2018
I see in my online cabinet that the application is complete - August 26, 2020 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
I see also COPR numbers and validity date but I don't have actual PDFs with COPR.
Should I just wait or this is some technical issues?

Virgono1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2018
I see in my online cabinet that the application is complete - August 26, 2020 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
I see also COPR numbers and validity date but I don't have actual PDFs with COPR.
Should I just wait or this is some technical issues?
Ur timeline plz?

Reactions: Jalalcananda