+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

msaleh

Jan 3, 2019
Hi everyone, I applied for pr in April 2019 but I didn't pay for my 2 kids who are 17 and 14. Last week I did my medicals and passed. I would like to pay for them now and also I forgot to send their passport photos and birth certificate and passport for travel.i have all the documents now.Is it too late to do that? And if not, how can I send them to the immigration. And how long will it take after my I get my pr before they can come to canada?. I anticipate your response, thanks
Hi, when you mentioned your medical test is passed, is it mean you got your DM, or expect to get is soon?

Gedionite

Aug 18, 2020
Hi, when you mentioned your medical test is passed, is it mean you got your DM, or expect to get is soon?
I haven't got dm, medical was requested last week and I did it and then I got an update on monday that i passed the medical. Every other things are still in progress

levenscan

Oct 30, 2018
Anybody who applied before Sep 2018 is still waiting?

My timeline:
Applied - Aug 2018
Medical passed (extended) - Apr 2019
FBI clearance requested - May 2019
Medical request - Dec 2019
Security passed - Feb 2019
Medical passed - Mar 2019

Reactions: Jalalcananda

Drfahim

Feb 17, 2020
If you mean mine, Applied 29 Nov 2018, Acknowledged Jan 9th 2019, med Feb 2019, police certificates may 2019, ready for landing Nov 2019, med expired on Feb 2020 and was changed to pass today.
Let's see what comes after.
usually when the medical expire and they have reached to decision they will update it to passed without asking for another medical , your DM is very near

• Love
Reactions: Jalalcananda

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Hello everyone
At birthday morning of my son we received this letter.
What a day! I wish everyone of you have good news soon. ❤
Congrats for your decision please share ur timeline. We all celebrate when someone get this decision. Please do stand with us even after u get ur pr

Reactions: Pindimurree

gavendano

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Hi all. After +24 months my parents finally got their COPR. FYI this is their timeline:

They applied in Calgary.

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 8, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 15, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on November 19, 2018.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on January 8, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on March 26, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  7. We sent you correspondence on July 22, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  8. We sent you medical instructions on July 22, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  9. August 9, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
  10. August 13, 2020 Your background check was completed.
  11. August 19, 2020 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Hi all. After +24 months my parents finally got their COPR. FYI this is their timeline:

They applied in Calgary.

Permanent Residence
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 15, 2018.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on January 8, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. We sent you correspondence on March 26, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  7. We sent you correspondence on July 22, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  8. We sent you medical instructions on July 22, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  11. August 19, 2020 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Congratulations

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019

They applied in Calgary.

Permanent Residence
Congratulations!
thanks for sharing

Reactions: gavendano