+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

SpaceWatcher

Jul 31, 2020
and they may never reply haha, they are maybe just writing on your file for CBSA to check your every move and as soon as you do something to just revoke your PR status, i never understood people who are like you, can't wait to be a PR to get your home country passport!! the same country you had to run away from :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: now you want the passport back.. haha
Hey man
I hope you get better. The system can be so stressful, i understand.Please click link below for help.:confused:
https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/topics/mental-health-wellness.html

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Hello everyone
At birthday morning of my son we received this letter.
What a day! I wish everyone of you have good news soon. ❤
Congratulation bro. Many of us before their pr, were waiting yours i think, inculed me as well. Nice late but positively you finished that long way. Total 21 months ?

• Love
Reactions: Jalalcananda

Gedionite

Aug 18, 2020
Hi everyone, I applied for pr in April 2019 but I didn't pay for my 2 kids who are 17 and 14. Last week I did my medicals and passed. I would like to pay for them now and also I forgot to send their passport photos and birth certificate and passport for travel.i have all the documents now.Is it too late to do that? And if not, how can I send them to the immigration. And how long will it take after my I get my pr before they can come to canada?. I anticipate your response, thanks