+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

jack_2001

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Hello everyone
At birthday morning of my son we received this letter.
What a day! I wish everyone of you have good news soon. ❤
Congratulations Congratulations
Congratulations congratulations
You are the man

Enjoy enjoy jalal

Finally you got it

I'm happy to hear that you are finally you and your family have your permanent home
Canda deserve you as well
Stay save and happy bro

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hello everyone
Happy Birthday to your son. and congratulations Man this is amazing COPR is next.

Also @Jalalcananda since you got a Pre-arrival letter sounds like your family is not refugee and they can travel back home once they become PR except for you, casue if i am not wrong you sponsored them but inland sponsorship, i also could be wrong about retuning home not sure TBH

• Love
Reactions: Jalalcananda

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Happy Birthday to your son. and congratulations Man this is amazing COPR is next.

Also @Jalalcananda since you got a Pre-arrival letter sounds like your family is not refugee and they can travel back home once they become PR except for you, casue if i am not wrong you sponsored them but inland sponsorship, i also could be wrong about retuning home not sure TBH
Thank you, my friend. What is the name of this letter? did you get it too?

gehaif

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Hello everyone
Happy Birth day to your son :)
Congratulation bro, you are getting super close to your DM, your medical has been extended, your family just received their Pre-arrival letter, keep an eye on your GCKY account and your application status, it is very close, hopefully by end of the day you will get the status changed to Decision Made

• Love
Reactions: Jalalcananda

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Happy Birth day to your son :)
Congratulation bro, you are getting super close to your DM, your medical has been extended, your family just received their Pre-arrival letter, keep an eye on your GCKY account and your application status, it is very close, hopefully by end of the day you will get the status changed to Decision Made
Thank you very much.
I hope it comes soon.
I was thinking it might get a few weeks or months to get DM after this letter.