+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Got my new SIN number.

I'll let ya'll know when i get my PR card..

Which will prob be longer, WAY longer.
I always had a question in my mind.
During these 3 years I made a very good credit score. The credit score information is linked to sin number. Also the information in CRA is linked to sin number. How to update the new sin information in CRA and in credit agencies?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hey same boat passengers, yesterday I received my CSIS ATIP Report they deliver it by post to me just on time, in the report, it just said SCREENING REQUEST INFORMATION CONFIDENTIAL STATUS: COMPLETED and that pdf file on DVD comes with a bunch of papers which they said if you wanna change something you can change your records by filling these forms and things like that, Also As I see there they mentioned "IRCC" as their client and they also mentioned we just sent information's back to IRCC in 2019, as you guys know I am 2018 applicant I am not sure if CSIS doing the whole process of the security portion of PR, they just try to verify the information you provide like parents info, addresses, travel history and stuff like that.
I am not sure why it takes a long time for IRCC to complete a PR process, I think its more traffic and lineup issue, otherwise, everything should be going pretty straight forward 15month.
CSIS ATIP are not very useful as much of the information is redacted. CBSA ATIP on the other hand may give you some more info if not already requested and during COVID-19 they are sending the info via email instead of postal mail.

simple2000

Feb 19, 2019
I always had a question in my mind.
During these 3 years I made a very good credit score. The credit score information is linked to sin number. Also the information in CRA is linked to sin number. How to update the new sin information in CRA and in credit agencies?
CRA will get it automaticly when u change ur SIN. for ur bank u need to update it.

Reactions: Refu0202

xer012

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hi. I am an april 2019 candidate. May I ask what the latest applicant to get the PR is? Is it October 2018?