+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Mano1110786

Oct 25, 2019
i can say finally after waiting for ever after depression and stress i woke up this morning!!! and this is what i saw!!!!!!

THANKS BE TO GOD!!!!!!

i have my two kids and wife with me and we all got it:cool::cool: i just woke up my family and we are all going out for breakfast where ever the kids wanna go!!!!! my wife was crying i already cried when i saw it after al the stress.

my prayers for you all and i hope you get some good news soon.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 20, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 19, 2018.
  3. Request to to complete spouse application it was incomplete Jan 23, 2019
  4. Request to complete youngest son application jan 25, 2019
  5. Request to complete my application i missed two months of what i was doing Feb 12, 2019
  6. We sent you medical instructions on May 16, 2019.
  7. Medical results have been received.
  8. You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on August 5, 2020 and became a Permanent Resident.
Happy!!!!! Congratulations

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
I have received medical request on 4th aug went to doctor office last 3 days they say IME barcodes not working on system. What can I do please advise really frustrated

Altamsh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Yes the same manner for all applicants
After your DM expect your family after 8 months to a year
Can anybody confirm this that
Dependents will take 8 months to a years to be here once i will get DM?. I have heard that it takes 3 to 4 months.
And if so why they asked me for the for fingerprints fee of my wife in Oct 2019? I submitted my dependents documents with my documents in early march 2019.
Anybody who knows someone personally that how long it took their dependends after they got DM ?
Reason im asking if its taking that long then i will have to travel somewhere to meet my family.
Really cant tolerate it now after 3 years of waiting and thn one and a half year more.

Last edited:
Reactions: jack_2001

jack_2001

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Can anybody confirm this that
Dependents will take 8 months to a years to be here once i will get DM?. I have heard that it takes 3 to 4 months.
And if so why they asked me for the for fingerprints fee of my wife in Oct 2019? I submitted my dependents documents with my documents in early march 2019.
Anybody who knows someone personally that how long it took their dependends after they got DM ?
Reason im asking if its taking that long then i will have to travel somewhere to meet my family.
Really cant tolerate it now after 3 years of waiting and thn one and a half year more.
im planning ton travel to see my family

im november 2018 PR APPLICANT

• Love
Reactions: Jalalcananda

jack_2001

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
GOOD NEWS

I APPLIED FOR TRAVEL DOCUMENT 10 OF MAY 2020
JUST TODAY MORNING I REALIZED IN MY CREDIT CARD THAT PASSPORT CANADA CHARGED ME 120 $

THIS MEAN I FINALLY CAN GET MY NEW TRAVEL DOCUMENT BY NEXT WEEK

:):):):)

• Love
Reactions: Jalalcananda