+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

simple2000

Feb 19, 2019
Guys my best friend and his boyfriend got approved today!!!!! we both applied same day... i am so happy he is about to come over to drink all night and take tomorrow off from work :p:p:p IRCC is working working working and i see a lot of October applicants.

They even extended his medical on the same day as mine and never update his profile until today...

OMG I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!! you should have seen and heard us on facetime crazy...
I am waiting for that as well!

Talab111

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Guys my best friend and his boyfriend got approved today!!!!! we both applied same day... i am so happy he is about to come over to drink all night and take tomorrow off from work :p:p:p IRCC is working working working and i see a lot of October applicants.

They even extended his medical on the same day as mine and never update his profile until today...

OMG I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!! you should have seen and heard us on facetime crazy...
Did you got a notice about your passing the eligibility or directly to CoPR?

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Thank you for the help,just need to ask one more thing does IRCC require fingerprints from everyone or its case specific.thanks
Everyone has to submit biometric but it is valid for 10 years so i did biometric in 2015 for my visa and i never did one again so not sure why they ask some people for it.

S

Singerbwoy

i can say finally after waiting for ever after depression and stress i woke up this morning!!! and this is what i saw!!!!!!

THANKS BE TO GOD!!!!!!

i have my two kids and wife with me and we all got it:cool::cool: i just woke up my family and we are all going out for breakfast where ever the kids wanna go!!!!! my wife was crying i already cried when i saw it after al the stress.

my prayers for you all and i hope you get some good news soon.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 20, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 19, 2018.
  3. Request to to complete spouse application it was incomplete Jan 23, 2019
  4. Request to complete youngest son application jan 25, 2019
  5. Request to complete my application i missed two months of what i was doing Feb 12, 2019
  6. We sent you medical instructions on May 16, 2019.
  7. Medical results have been received.
  8. You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on August 5, 2020 and became a Permanent Resident.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
i can say finally after waiting for ever after depression and stress i woke up this morning!!! and this is what i saw!!!!!!

THANKS BE TO GOD!!!!!!

i have my two kids and wife with me and we all got it:cool::cool: i just woke up my family and we are all going out for breakfast where ever the kids wanna go!!!!! my wife was crying i already cried when i saw it after al the stress.

my prayers for you all and i hope you get some good news soon.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 20, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 19, 2018.
  3. Request to to complete spouse application it was incomplete Jan 23, 2019
  4. Request to complete youngest son application jan 25, 2019
  5. Request to complete my application i missed two months of what i was doing Feb 12, 2019
  6. We sent you medical instructions on May 16, 2019.
  7. Medical results have been received.
  8. You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on August 5, 2020 and became a Permanent Resident.
Congratulations!!!!!

Another October applicant woot woot

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
Hello everyone! How are you all doing? I hope you’re all fine and dandy.
I’m pleased to tell you all that I finally got my CoPR after (almost) 26 months of waiting!
Praise be to the creator of the Universe!
I can’t wait for all of you to finally receive good news, I’m not forgetting you in my prayers my friends. Thank you for you support throughout it all!
June 11 2018 Application received.
August 04 2020 Permanent Residence granted.
Congratulations

jack_2001

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
March 2019 application.
Aor 5th june.
2nd medical on 17th july 2019.( So this one also Expired).
Called ircc couple of days back and was told that criminality in process and Security and Background check not yet started.( Same as it was in my GCMS notes in Feb).

I have a question do they Process applications with dependents outside Canada in the same manner as with no dependents or with dependents inside canada living with them?
And how long i can expect my depends to be here in Canada once i wil get DM. My eldest son is 14 now.
Yes the same manner for all applicants
After your DM expect your family after 8 months to a year

Reactions: Altamsh

Amys

Jul 2, 2017
Can any provide requirements for work permit renewal and guide me the online application process or link etc