+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
What does this mean??
RCC
@CitImmCanada

You cannot travel from inside Canada to apply for a visa or permit at a port of entry. You also cannot travel from inside Canada to a port of entry to provide biometrics in support of an application
Hey Bro, I know you are in real hussel trying to get your RTD so am I and I applied on January but still in hold due to covid: the news release and tweet about passport canada resumes applications for PASSPORTS for CANADIANS! So we are still in the shit! This quote is from the news release of July 31

Mano1110786

Oct 25, 2019
Hey Bro, I know you are in real hussel trying to get your RTD so am I and I applied on January but still in hold due to covid: the news release and tweet about passport canada resumes applications for PASSPORTS for CANADIANS! So we are still in the shit! This quote is from the news release of July 31
Thank you so much for understanding and replying. We are sailing the same boat... they didn’t accept my urgent reason though so I’m waiting.

• Love
Reactions: jack_2001

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Thank you so much for understanding and replying. We are sailing the same boat... they didn’t accept my urgent reason though so I’m waiting.
No problem, just have patience man at end of the day having a good health is more important then anything or anybody else...! Because if you are not healthy you cant be there for anything or anyone else no matter how important that is to you! I have called them at least 20 times because they kept giving me wrong information and false hope and false promises and then received nothing and then Covid excuse came up so now hopefully I get my PR and get to travel soon with a PRTD

Mano1110786

Oct 25, 2019
No problem, just have patience man at end of the day having a good health is more important then anything or anybody else...! Because if you are not healthy you cant be there for anything or anyone else no matter how important that is to you! I have called them at least 20 times because they kept giving me wrong information and false hope and false promises and then received nothing and then Covid excuse came up so now hopefully I get my PR and get to travel soon with a PRTD
You know what I really need these healing words as I’m unable to sleep the whole night and even I have PR now but still feel so helpless.. that I can’t travel to visit my family. And family doesn’t realize what I am going through, thousand times I check the updates and unlimited Times I check this forum for any new information about Renewl of travel document. May God make it easy for all of us.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
You know what I really need these healing words as I’m unable to sleep the whole night and even I have PR now but still feel so helpless.. that I can’t travel to visit my family. And family doesn’t realize what I am going through, thousand times I check the updates and unlimited Times I check this forum for any new information about Renewl of travel document. May God make it easy for all of us.
i can never pretend to know how you are feeling!!!! all i can say is all the best and wish you good health and also hope that soon you will be able to renew your RTD, after todays holiday make sure to contact them and ask if the news passport canada posted about applys to you

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND HOPE THAT YOU GET SOME GOOD NEWS SO YOU CAN STOP STRESSING OVER RTD

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hi guys, as a protected person in Canada and waiting for PR we just have had our newborn baby, has anyone here any experience what steps to take and do I have to update Immigration or not as he is considered a citizen but would he be able to get a passport already? Or we have to wait for our PR first? Please advise and stay safe everyone

maedow

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
Hi guys, as a protected person in Canada and waiting for PR we just have had our newborn baby, has anyone here any experience what steps to take and do I have to update Immigration or not as he is considered a citizen but would he be able to get a passport already? Or we have to wait for our PR first? Please advise and stay safe everyone
When we had a baby, we updated IRCC and you have to upload the baby's birth certificate when you receive it and some other information which I cannot readily remember. The child is a citizen and I am certain you can apply for his passport even though you are protected persons.

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
When we had a baby, we updated IRCC and you have to upload the baby's birth certificate when you receive it and some other information which I cannot readily remember. The child is a citizen and I am certain you can apply for his passport even though you are protected persons.
Hi, thanks for the reply! How and where would you update IRCC? Something that could be done online ? And would this child have any affect on our PR application?