Security. : not start
Criminality: in progress
Medical : passed
Info sharing : complete
I was ordered first one in may and it’s was same details
So please Is mean a long time of waiting to receive my copr
I’m April 1 2019 applicant
Thanks

Did you get a medical examination request from IRCC and when?

Sarah0211

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Do we count the processing time from the day they received the application or when they started processing the application? Mine has a two months gap.

From what I read, it takes about two years for anyone, with protected person status, to receive their PRs.

Also, I tried several times to connect my application to my government account so I can track it online but so far unsuccessful.

imissmylove

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Hey, Guys, my timeline is 100% and still no news yet until now, I want to ask anyone who knows life still is on hold for Mississauga Ontario people or No? willing they coming back to work or we should stay wait between nowhere

Last edited:

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
Hi,
I have one question if we have a representative then who will get AOR my representative or I? And it’s by mail or Email?
Thanks in advance

genyor

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
I have one question when I call this number iircc ‭(888) 242-2100‬ and agents give me information.
Is this information same in my account gckey of they have ability to go inside the system and give us information maybe like GCMS
Because today I called them and they told me my security and eligibility are pending
And criminal is in progress
That is not normal. My timeline now 90 %
and jalal said security take one year
I can’t understand this situation
I am very sad

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Been a while since i came on here, or even check my application!!!!

i'll update you when i receive an official letter for now it just updated today to DM but no letter and my medical updated yesterday from expired to pass.

i also just notice July 31 will. make 3 year since i came to Canada i got my protected person status within 6 month that was so quick only if PR did not take a full 2 years :cool::cool: but life is great!!!! new position at work making over 92,500 per year getting to spend time with my mom in the US has kept me busy and not coming on this forum...

ALL THE BEST TO US ALL AND GOOD LUCK

ApplicantPermanent Residence Application Status
Decision Made
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 1, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 19, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on December 18, 2018.
  4. We sent you correspondence on December 10, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on March 9, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on May 16, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. Medical results have been received.

Last edited:

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Do we count the processing time from the day they received the application or when they started processing the application? Mine has a two months gap.

From what I read, it takes about two years for anyone, with protected person status, to receive their PRs.

Also, I tried several times to connect my application to my government account so I can track it online but so far unsuccessful.
A processing time starts the day we receive a complete application and ends when we make a decision.

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Been a while since i came on here, or even check my application!!!!

i'll update you when i receive an official letter for now it just updated today to DM but no letter and my medical updated yesterday from expired to pass.

ApplicantPermanent Residence Application Status
Decision Made
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 1, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 19, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on December 18, 2018.
  4. We sent you correspondence on December 10, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on March 9, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on May 16, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. Medical results have been received.
Congratulations