+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Elyas1

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Good day awesome friends
Please I would want to ask a question, i am filling out my PR forms and I wanted to pay for the application for me and my 6 years old and I would love to know if i am to pay for the biometrics for both of us or it’s just me or not pay at all. Please I would appreciate your response because i want to pay it now. Thanks
I was instructed, as a protected person in Canada, to pay just one for the family. One payment of $80 per family. I don’t know which category you are applying. You can read from IRCC website about the payment for biometric.

refugeewithkids

Jul 24, 2020
Here is my time line:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 21, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 11, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on December 10, 2018.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on May 22, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. You entered Canada at the Niagara Falls IRCC office on July 23, 2020 and became a Permanent Resident.
Congratulations : )
May we ask what was the letter of 22 May about??

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Here is my time line:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 21, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 11, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on December 10, 2018.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on May 22, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. You entered Canada at the Niagara Falls IRCC office on July 23, 2020 and became a Permanent Resident.
Did you flagpole? I thought that has been stopped during covid. Inland applicants are being given virtual landing.

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
Good day awesome friends
Please I would like to ask a question, i am filling out my PR forms and I wanted to pay for the application for me and my 6 years old and I would love to know if i am to pay for the biometrics for both of us or it’s just me or not pay at all. Please I would appreciate your response because i want to pay it now. Thanks
Is it first time giving biomatric? if you given already , its valid 10 years. if not better pay for both. if not applicable they will return money.

Reactions: Butterbee

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
Congratulations!
If they asked you wither you’re in canada or not, you will get your COPR in Monday
Thanks. they did not ask where I am. I got Approval Letter in message of canada.ca account. It asks to submit wife's (outside Canada) documents