+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Yes all do :):) lol @RefugeeHelp1 how old are you how do you have so much experience and so nice and knowledgeable
LOL, Thanks a-lot, i am nice because my mom would not like me being anything but that she raised a good MAN to do and give to other the same way i would like them to do and give to me..

so if is information ill be sure to share it its free so its not like its costing me anything at all..

i really do not have any experience i just like to read and research TBH.. i am 22 Yr Old Kid who live on the internet and work from my BED each day as boss.... i came to Canada with a goal in mind to do and be better than i was back home...... i am a boss at work living a great life and i woud like to believe that is the universe rewarding for being good so i will con't to be good...

ALSO, THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS....

TheVoice2020

Apr 21, 2020
LOL, Thanks a-lot, i am nice because my mom would not like me being anything but that she raised a good MAN to do and give to other the same way i would like them to do and give to me..

so if is information ill be sure to share it its free so its not like its costing me anything at all..

i really do not have any experience i just like to read and research TBH.. i am 22 Yr Old Kid who live on the internet and work from my BED each day as boss.... i came to Canada with a goal in mind to do and be better than i was back home...... i am a boss at work living a great life and i woud like to believe that is the universe rewarding for being good so i will con't to be good...

ALSO, THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS....
You are awesome, i would inbox you but you said not to... :mad::cool::p buti just want to say thank you thank you thank you for your knowledge and insight

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
You are awesome, i would inbox you but you said not to... :mad::cool::p buti just want to say thank you thank you thank you for your knowledge and insight
You are welcome,

Also just to clarify, i don't want message because i had over 160+ and i was not about to reply to all those message..

and also if it is a question where the answer could benefit others i would prefer it in the public so other can see the answer as well and give their opinions because i truly do not know everything....

Reactions: Jalalcananda

ank22

Star Member
May 24, 2019
did cbsa or cic ask your friend for using home country passport and going to the home country to get married? is this reason okay for cbsa to understand ? i would appreciate more info on this.

Biochemist

Star Member
May 21, 2019
IRCC for CPC Sauga emailed me with:
"Furthermore, we can confirm that the responsible office is currently processing applications received before October 28, 2019."

I don't get how with a yearly budget of 1.6 billion they get to be so slow.

Anyways applicants waiting fo AOR that applied in December 2019 maybe will get receipts in July