+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

BOB222

Jun 30, 2023
I applied paper based PR in January 2023 with family who are overseas in Pilot Program.
AOR received in June 2023.Linked my application in July 2023. Family members got their Biometric and PCC done in Aug 2023.
Since then no update...I haven't spent anytime more than 6 months in any other country except my home country.
Do I have to provide them Police Certificate for my stay within Canada?
If someone has provided , please share.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Just wanted her to begin her studies now instead of waiting till PR arrives. The processing time for PP is excruciating and unreasonable.
And you are risking paying international tuition fee instead of domestic after PR. Anyway, to answer your question yes she can apply..

Here4help

Star Member
Dec 4, 2021
Anyone here from April 2021 for PR. Almost 28 months no decision Yet. Applied in Qc.
Last update: GOT PRE ARRIVAL IN DEC 2022.

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Anyone here from April 2021 for PR. Almost 28 months no decision Yet. Applied in Qc.
Last update: GOT PRE ARRIVAL IN DEC 2022.
You should contact them and they put flag on your file. And you can also talk to Mp in your area.now it says 22 months processing time. Are you single or with family? Protected person category? And you have any dependents overseas?

Babybluemoon

Jun 9, 2018
Hello

I got an e-mail from IRCC yesterday, that I passed the eligibility, but they still need to get medical, security and background documents. They didn't specify what exact documents they need and under the review of medical results on my IRCC account is only a single dot now. Would they message me with details if they needed new medical exams or any new documents?

bfour

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hello

I got an e-mail from IRCC yesterday, that I passed the eligibility, but they still need to get medical, security and background documents. They didn't specify what exact documents they need and under the review of medical results on my IRCC account is only a single dot now. Would they message me with details if they needed new medical exams or any new documents?
btw my medical result was already passed and then it expired now it turns to just one dot like yours. can you share your timeline ? when did they start processing it ? thanks

Reactions: Moe_2023

Nunavut28

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
Hey guys. When we apply pr, it says during 5 years have you been in a country more than 6 months, do we say yes for Canada? I haven’t been anywhere. Please help