+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Joseph007

Apr 26, 2018
Thank you.
I got an email back from PR-portal to login with my current credentials. After I login, I was able to submit my address and photo.
After 3 days later I got my ECOPR. Aug 01, 2023.
I received an email from the PR Portal stating 'PR confirmation - New Case Created Under Your Account.' I attempted to log in, but I was unable to do so. Although I registered, I can't log in. Even when I tried to reset my password, it didn't work

Jok Sue

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
I received a confusing email that has an attached letter stating that it has been established that I meet the eligibility to become a PR.

I logged into my GC account and the PR portal and none of them show any progress from where they were before receiving that email. Anyone with similar experience?

Joseph007

Apr 26, 2018
I received a confusing email that has an attached letter stating that it has been established that I meet the eligibility to become a PR.

I logged into my GC account and the PR portal and none of them show any progress from where they were before receiving that email. Anyone with similar experience?
After eligibility letters email you will receive another email called PR Portal (PR confirmation)

Kimob

Jan 3, 2022
Toronto
Hi everyone,

I applied for my PR in Jan 22, after almost 20 months, 2 days ago I received a request to provide some missing information, I submitted the updated Scheduale A form and the day after that I received a letter "Invitation to Pre-arrival services " which starts with" We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualifyto receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada. "

Its funny cause I'm already in Canada! its been 4 yrs. Was wondering what does this mean? whats the status of my application. will I receive my CoPR soon? does anyone else receive such a thing?

Thanks

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022

Hi. When did you apply for pr?

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Timeline is same as yours. 82 % Progress and started processing application on July 7th 2022. I spoke with IRCC agent there told me processing time is 24 months.
Can you please let me know how you check the progress Egs: yours 82%

Jok Sue

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Hi everyone,
I applied for my PR in Jan 22, after almost 20 months, 2 days ago I received a request to provide some missing information, I submitted the updated Scheduale A form and the day after that I received a letter "Invitation to Pre-arrival services " which starts with" We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualifyto receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada. "
Its funny cause I'm already in Canada! its been 4 yrs. Was wondering what does this mean? whats the status of my application. will I receive my CoPR soon? does anyone else receive such a thing?
Thanks
I just received the same pre-arrival letter a couple days ago which is quite useless to be frank since I’ve already been living in Canada for a few years.

What does usually happen next after this pre-arrival letter and how long does it take for the next step please?

May 21, 2023
Hi everyone …..Any update of the applications???my time line is sent May 2022 and started processing January 2023 someone with the same timeline? …. Thanks

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Hi everyone,

Thanks
Pre arrival letter is standart process even you already in Canada. You should wait for pr portal request. Actually im also jan 2022 applicant but in my application they say eligibility is still under process. When you passed eligibility? They sent any letter about eligibility passed? After that you got final decision or just pre arrival?
Thank you

Reactions: Kimob

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
Hi again sohaib1

I received the GCMS notes, thsi is the overview:
-Eligibility: Passed
-Admissibility: Passed
-Criminality: Passed
-Biometrics: NRT
Valid until: 2025/03/15
-Police certificates: Passed
-Medical: Passed-Exempt
-Info sharing: Complete
-Other Reqs:
-Final:

I have 2 children overseas, I'm in a pilot program. The admissibility and eligibility of both are pending
I received a letter on March 15th, and they ask me for:
*Military record for my husband ( sent on Mar 23rd by web form and IRCC confirmation of receipt, March 29th)
*CSQ x 2; (I already got and sent to IRCC yesterday May 15th)
*Proof of communication x 2 ( sent on Mar 23rd by web form and IRCC confirmation of receipt, March 29th)
*Proof of financial support x 2 ( sent on Mar 23rd by web form and IRCC confirmation of receipt, March 29th)
*Instruction letter for the Medical Exams for my 2 daughters, (Ircc already received the results of both in the web page shows it)

Also I got the Pre-arrival service Letter on March 16,

So for your experience, how long more time have to wait to get the PR and my daughters be here with me ?
Pls tell from which country you are and share your timeline as well

Moe_2023

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
Hi Guys,
I just received the pre-arrival email while I am in Canada. Do you know what the next step is?
Thanks,