+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Laila mohsin

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
For me 100% before 3 months
Well my application was submitted on 23 August 2021 on this 23 July 2023 the website is showing 100% and giving the same information that it is taking time to process I call the immigration they told me processing time is 24 months so your due date is 23 August 2023.
they also told me that your family application is attached with your application so they are processing all information. In February 2023 my family received their biometric and medical request after that there is nothing.
(Quebec region)

Reactions: OscarP

Meplusyou

Aug 7, 2022
Well my application was submitted on 23 August 2021 on this 23 July 2023 the website is showing 100% and giving the same information that it is taking time to process I call the immigration they told me processing time is 24 months so your due date is 23 August 2023.
they also told me that your family application is attached with your application so they are processing all information. In February 2023 my family received their biometric and medical request after that there is nothing.
(Quebec region)
Hi, from experience, once your family's medical is passed you should be expecting portal invitation soon. Don't create one by your self to avoid delays.

Good luck!

OscarP

Dec 22, 2022
Hi everyone,

I just received the Gmsc notes form IRB, the summary info below:

Assessments

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Medical: Passed - Exempt
Info Sharing:Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Paper File
Office:CPC Mississauga #:G00031XXXX
Location PP - Ready for Landing

In addition the last two notes from the officer :

• client ready for landing. 2023/04/12, 02:21:55 PM
  • Based on the information provided, and on a balance of probabilities, I am satisfied that PA/DEPs meet the definition of family members under R1(3). I am also satisfied that the relationship between HoF and PA/DEP(s) is genuine. Eligibility: Passed BF date: 2023/05/13
So based all above anyone knows what that means and how long more that I have to wait aprox?
Many thanks in advance.

Joseph007

Apr 26, 2018
hey guys,
I got an email from PRportal last week. They asked for some information to confirm my PR and portal credentials.
 Name as it appears on your passport:
 Height in either centimetres or feet and inches:
 Eye Colour:
 UCI:
 Personal email (one for the whole family):
 Personal phone number:
 Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
 Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
 Location of last entry (which Canadian border or Canadian airport):
 Are you currently inside Canada (yes or no):
 If you are not inside Canada
o When is your expected return date (YYYY/MM/DD):
o In which country are you currently located:

I have replied to the email. do you know how long does it take to get credentials?
( I applied my pr application through PRPortal in December 2021 under the protected person class)
I got the second email for the same request I replied and got automated reply
Please note that this is an automated message. Do not reply.***

Thank you for contacting us.

This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

IRCC will not be responding to requests or follow-ups if you did not received an invitation from IRCC.

For more information on the PR Portal, please consult our website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

If you receive an invitation to use the portal, instructions will be included.

Have questions?
I don’t know what next step or what I have to do!

Reactions: HmHossain

Cilacanada

Star Member
Jan 7, 2022
I submitted a file for July 2021 and all medical and security stages passed. A 24-month treatment period has passed and I have not received a decision. It has been 4 years since I parted with my family outside Canada. I spoke with mp and they said we cannot help you. I asked for notes on my file. The file was not opened from last March.My family outside of K did not receive any requests for treatment , What do I do ? I submitted rtd 3 months ago in a state of urgency, and there is no response. Is there a legal procedure for exceeding the period of processing and issuing permanent residency
backroung passed
Criminality passed
Biometric passed
Medical passed

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I submitted a file for July 2021 and all medical and security stages passed. A 24-month treatment period has passed and I have not received a decision. It has been 4 years since I parted with my family outside Canada. I spoke with mp and they said we cannot help you. I asked for notes on my file. The file was not opened from last March.My family outside of K did not receive any requests for treatment , What do I do ? I submitted rtd 3 months ago in a state of urgency, and there is no response. Is there a legal procedure for exceeding the period of processing and issuing permanent residency
backroung passed
Criminality passed
Biometric passed
Medical passed
Then another ATIP. Once your file is finalized, then they start processing for your dependent overseas...That another processing time

SJ2019

Jan 1, 2019
Hi Guys,

My timeline in my GC account shows the total processing time is 23 months, and I am in 82% progress, but I have not received any updates. Do I need to wait until the timeline reaches 100%, or is there any hope of receiving any results before it?

Thanks,
My Timeline is same as yours. 82 % Progress and started processing application on July 7th 2022. I spoke with IRCC agent there told me processing time is 24 months.

abradabraaaa

Star Member
Jan 21, 2023
Hi everyone,

I just received the Gmsc notes form IRB, the summary info below:

Assessments

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Medical: Passed - Exempt
Info Sharing:Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Paper File
Office:CPC Mississauga #:G00031XXXX
Location PP - Ready for Landing

In addition the last two notes from the officer :

• client ready for landing. 2023/04/12, 02:21:55 PM
  • Based on the information provided, and on a balance of probabilities, I am satisfied that PA/DEPs meet the definition of family members under R1(3). I am also satisfied that the relationship between HoF and PA/DEP(s) is genuine. Eligibility: Passed BF date: 2023/05/13
So based all above anyone knows what that means and how long more that I have to wait aprox?
Many thanks in advance.
Same here

I’m so disappointed by how long the IRCC processing times are
I passed everything since a while but no response yet.
It’s just so annoying when i see my application passed everything but no final decision has been taken since February!

This alone adds up more time towards the citizenship!

HmHossain

Jun 15, 2019
I got the second email for the same request I replied and got automated reply
Please note that this is an automated message. Do not reply.***

Thank you for contacting us.

This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

IRCC will not be responding to requests or follow-ups if you did not received an invitation from IRCC.

For more information on the PR Portal, please consult our website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

If you receive an invitation to use the portal, instructions will be included.

Have questions?
I don’t know what next step or what I have to do!
Thank you.
I got an email back from PR-portal to login with my current credentials. After I login, I was able to submit my address and photo.
After 3 days later I got my ECOPR. Aug 01, 2023.

Reactions: Joseph007

mylo96

Nov 20, 2020
Hi guys, I received a letter from IRCC to go and criminality fingerprinting at RCMP offices. I have already done the fingerprinting 3 weeks back immediately after I received the letter. The results of criminality fingerprinting haven't been reflected in the tracking portal for pr. The deadline is the 19th of August. Is this normal or what should I do? I have tried calling RCMP but lines are closed and I emailed them about the issue today, I received an automated reply saying that it takes 5 business days for them to reply to emails. Please, guys, help as I don't know what to do.