Rajeevkumar84

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
That’s great then , You will get good news very soon… most of officer are super lazy they like to siting on files….unfortunately we can’t do anything
Just keep hope

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
Thank you very much I applied already last week when I did not get any updates in the forum. I called different agencies here and no success, so I checked YouTube and I was able to get the instructions from there and renewed it. Thanks
you are welcome. I feel you, I have asked questions many times with no answers or late answers, it is frustrating when people don't answer questions that they have already been through it and know the answer.

IcloudUser1985

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
I have a long question but will greatly appreciate if someone with knowledge could answer it for me...

We are 2021 September aplicants

Everything is completed including Medical etc
HOWEVER.. We are stuck at Background check

I remember 4-5 months ago our case worker called and asked me to submit Schedule A IMM569 (Background dec form) for one of the dependent that just turned 18) and she also said that this would be the last step needed to finalize my application.. and we also 2 months ago noticed a ghost update on my file but this morning when i called IRCC i was told that one of the dependant is still missing the same above form (backgrond Sched A form) she also told me that all other applicants have been processed and that we're only awaiting form for another dependent who was already 18 when we came to canada... we are 18 months in our application does anyone know why we need this form again for that dependent when it was already sent to IRCC when we submitted the application very first time

Linda123678

Jan 29, 2021
I received an "Information letter" email from IRCC today. It says:
"Please note that application forms for your family members will not be sent by the mission. You or your family members are responsible for obtaining and completing the required application forms for all listed dependants, which must be sent to the visa office in Hong Kong."

I'm very confused and disappointed because I submitted application (mine and family members) through online pilot project. It is supposed to process my application and family members' altogether.

Anyone has similar experience? What did you do? Thank you.

bfour

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
(888) 242-2100 this number but most of the time its busy. You should try in different times. And you can also send couple webforms. And you can also check all your spam email box or you can search word start ‘Cic’ in your email box.
thanks a lot. I had a chance to talk to someone, and he gave me my temporary application number. he also told me that they haven't started processing yet. So, I will wait :)

Reactions: Captain911

Rajeevkumar84

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Hi everyone anyone Oct 2021 applicant get any update??
As of mine
October 2021 applicant
Medical passed (expired)
Eligibility passed letter 17 January 2023
Pre arrival letter 20 January 2023

After that no update
I applied 2 times ATIP and notes but no response
Anyone suggest or same boat!

Reactions: Captain911

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Hi everyone anyone Oct 2021 applicant get any update??
As of mine
October 2021 applicant
Medical passed (expired)
Eligibility passed letter 17 January 2023
Pre arrival letter 20 January 2023

After that no update
I applied 2 times ATIP and notes but no response
Anyone suggest or same boat!
Easy way is that call the Ircc and i believe you will get right answer.

Reactions: Rajeevkumar84