+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Jealan

Jul 13, 2022
My timeline

1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 30, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on March 23, 2022.
  3. We sent you correspondence on August 18, 2022. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. I submitted the Family Info form August 19. It was missing my signature.
  5. October 11- Eligibility passed letter
  6. October 12 - Pre- arrival services letter
  7. October 13- my status changed to DM on ECAS
  8. November 14- pr portal requesting info- sent it same day
  9. November 17- pr portal login. Uploaded picture and address same day. Now waiting for ecopr.

Davidson01

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
My time as below:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 5, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on January 1, 2022.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on June 2, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Eligibility Check -14th Nov 2022
  6. Pre-arrival 16th Nov 2022.
No update after that. What will be the next step can any one advise please.
Congrats @ Rinadina. Please which of the Cpc centre that process your file? I submitted my file july 15, 2021 and background check passed, medical passed, only Eligibility in process.
Your information would be helpful. Thank you

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
My timeline

3. We sent you correspondence on August 18, 2022. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  9. November 17- pr portal login. Uploaded picture and address same day. Now waiting for ecopr.
May I ask when did your medical examination pass?

Adamdear

Apr 29, 2018
How long should one wait before speaking with an MP about the issuing of eCOPR? What is the longest processing time possible to receive eCOPR?

Mar 26, 2022
Hi, I am getting following error while submitting the Address and Photo on the PR Portal ,Can anybody tell me how i can get this fixed as i am not able to submit it for any family member
"There was a technical error when handling your request. Please try again later."

Reactions: Sword_fish

Adamdear

Apr 29, 2018
Hi, I am getting following error while submitting the Address and Photo on the PR Portal ,Can anybody tell me how i can get this fixed as i am not able to submit it for any family member
"There was a technical error when handling your request. Please try again later."
Did you try using other internet browsers? If yes, then make sure the browser you're using is up-to-date.

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
My timeline

Jealan

Jul 13, 2022
So my ECAS doesn’t have any info on the medical exam. Based off the notes I ordered, it said passed, with the date that I completed the medical when I started the refugee process, and it also said exempted.

Bargegul

Nov 24, 2022
Hello
It seems our previous forum was deleted!
Any update about the PR timeline of protected persons applied in 2018?
Best
Jalal
Respect sir i am requesting for immigration..please help me ...i am baregegul.Ahmadi live in Kabul...i am apply for visa...because i want leav my country because my life is in dangerous i am in threats of Taliban..please help me..thank u

Here4help

Star Member
Dec 4, 2021
Good morning everyone
I applied PR as protected person with family and i got a letter asking for finger print of my son when we go service canada they did not accept certified copy of passport and original is with immigration as we surrender at the time of claim. We explained the situation to officer but he says how i know it’s certified by immigration even stamps are there.

What should we do in this regard.