+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Jan 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

My PR was approved on August 8 and I received portal invitation on august 12 and same day I submitted my photo. since then I haven't received my COPR and PR card as well. What should I do because it has been 5 weeks and at least they should send me COPR so I can change my SIN no. :confused:

Any suggestions?

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
Hi everyone,

My PR was approved on August 8 and I received portal invitation on august 12 and same day I submitted my photo. since then I haven't received my COPR and PR card as well. What should I do because it has been 5 weeks and at least they should send me COPR so I can change my SIN no. :confused:

Any suggestions?
hi 9990 i aply for pr card on portal on 29 augt i also did not recive ecorp but i see lots of people getting ecorp 3 to 4 days i conatct them they say here is no time frame i dont know wht is taking time

• Wow
Reactions: 9990

WATCHTOWA

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
Hi everyone,

Any suggestions?
Try webform. Another option that might help but not too certain about is to respond to the email you received for portal invitation including the information you filled for portal creation. Explain your situation and someone might help.

I had a situation today where I got my ecopr and one of my dependent was left out. I sent an email responding to the message I got welcoming me to Canada as a PR. The officer responded within 10mins and uploaded my dependent ecopr.

Your situation could be an oversight.

Reactions: 9990

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
I’m having a hard time uploading the documents as they seem to be 8MB and file upload size cannot exceed 2MB. Any tips to make the file smaller? Thanks
You can divide the documents into two or more and compress them. If you going to send by multiple files (two or more), you can send a total not exceeding 3MB.

Tropics

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
You have to attach the notice of each document they have requested from you, this has been stated on any notice you received!
If you don’t, they will most likely avoid it.
I’m not sure if you need to combine them in one file to be honest, as they haven’t mentioned that in any notice!
Thank you so much!

Tropics

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
Last point to say is don’t worry, do the best you can and the officer will never reject any application without going through every webform you have sent.
So when you send a webform the officer can see it almost instantly but as you know officers are mostly busy but at some point he will look on all webforms you sent before going to any final decisions but of course this comes with delay’s in processing your file.
Oh I didn’t know the officer gets the web form right away. That’s good info to know. So if I upload 3 files to web form, each file must have the request letter as the first document in the file?

Tropics

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
let's say they have requested a police certificate from you and a form to fill okay?
If they have requested those both from you in one notice , attach the one notice with those files.
But if they have requested the Police certificate in a separate notice and the form in another one, then you have to include those both notices!
Got it?

They do, but they don't process those webform's straight away, only when the officer opens your file and If he wants to check what document's you have sent or when he wants to make a final decision, the officer is not allowed to make any final decision especially refusal without making sure of webform's under your name!
This is not my words , this is one of the IRCC agent's words.
Got it! Thank you! Everything was requested in one document - police certificate, family photos, and proof of communications

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
i got second notice of medical not received and sent them proff again and they have recieved it. I sent through webform no issue
hi sohaib how r u i have question that i apply for pr card on 29 aug 2022 i like now almost 1 month i did not get any update even i did not recive ecorp letter you know why is taking time

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
hi sohaib how r u i have question that i apply for pr card on 29 aug 2022 i like now almost 1 month i did not get any update even i did not recive ecorp letter you know why is taking time
is your picture approved? you should order gcms notes

IcloudUser1985

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Question... Our Background is in process since the past 4 months , we also recently re did our medicals which passed. HOWEVER IRCC called us yesterday and asked us to resubmit IMM5406 for principal applicant and everyone over the age of 18... DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW LONG WILL THIS TAKE?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Question... Our Background is in process since the past 4 months , we also recently re did our medicals which passed. HOWEVER IRCC called us yesterday and asked us to resubmit IMM5406 for principal applicant and everyone over the age of 18... DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW LONG WILL THIS TAKE?
Did you ask an agent during the call? its hard to predict timeline

Hello12987

Jun 12, 2022
is your picture approved? you should order gcms notes
Hi Sohaib, is there any update on your application? The last update I received from IRCC was on August 4th which was an Eligibility passed letter and a pre arrival for me and my daughter too who is in Pakistan. Since then there is no update.