+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

dzx

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
Hey guys,
can someone confirm, if you can obtain your Medical Exam results?
you can, but the safest way is always asking to get a copy beforehand, I don’t know how you can ask for it now.
IRCC will not give their copy back to you once they are done with it.

dzx

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
what do you mean by the safest way!
what I mean is that I need a copy of my results from the clinic themselves.
However, I asked the representative there and she said that i have to send an E-Mail and to pay around 20$ for it.
I wasn't really satisfied by that, because one of the guys here at the same clinic said he obtained the results without paying anything
That’s correct, you should have asked for it beforehand (which you have the right to) because the copy for IRCC is sent electronically, otherwise there’ll be more work for them and they may ask for a fee or not do that at all.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
what do you mean by the safest way!
what I mean is that I need a copy of my results from the clinic themselves.
However, I asked the representative there and she said that i have to send an E-Mail and to pay around 20$ for it.
I wasn't really satisfied by that, because one of the guys here at the same clinic said he obtained the results without paying anything
Easy! Just talk to your clinic and request medical results...i dont think you will get enough clear answers specific to your request in this forum,

Last edited:
Reactions: John@1995 and dzx

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
Guys, I have questions, I received approval of my application.
What should I do next, create pr account even if I have it because I applied online.
and I should download pictures, should I use a new pictures or I can use pictures from last year.
I am August 2021 applicant
Thank you

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Guys, I have questions, I received approval of my application.
What should I do next, create pr account even if I have it because I applied online.
and I should download pictures, should I use a new pictures or I can use pictures from last year.
I am August 2021 applicant
Thank you
Congrats
Wait for invite IRCC will create your profile for you.
Pic need to be 6 months old any older ned new one