+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Libra007

Jan 11, 2022
I submitted my application on 30th of January
Police report is only if I stayed in any country other then my home country for 6 months or longer right?
Next they may request police clearance if you have visited other countries before or have not yet given your biometrics when you filed your claim. As for the ECAS issue, I have the same problem, I am essentially at the same position as yours, when did you submit your application?
30th of January 2022

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Just received an email from CIC today with a pdf regarding IMM 5669 and IMM 5406.

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Protected Persons class.
In order to avoid delays in processing, you must provide the below documents if you have not already included it in the original submission and/or if there are any updates to the information that was provided by you previously:

Schedule A: Background Declaration (IMM 5669)

Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)

My question is I have already submitted these forms when I was applying earlier, do I need to send them again?

Secondly in this pdf my application number has changed and now it starts with G so I was able to link my application on my CIC account and it says there my medical was passed on Aug 25 2022 which Never did around these dates neither received any request for medical.
Did someone else see or noticed something like this in their application?
Review both Schedule A and IMM 5406 if there is any gap or if they were not properly filled. Ignoring them while there is mistake will further prolong your application and eventually refused with option to reapply again.

Libra007

Jan 11, 2022
Review both Schedule A and IMM 5406 if there is any gap or if they were not properly filled. Ignoring them while there is mistake will further prolong your application and eventually refused with option to reapply again.
Thank you. I have reviewed and will surely send them the new ones again

tirgerone

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022
Can someone please send me link from where we need to apply for PR and i hope that link will tell us what documents and fees we need to send for applying PR. thanks in advance