+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Ekemini Kingz

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
Hello.
I sent my PR application sometime around March 2021. I got medical request on April 2022 which was updated on the file ( saying that I passed the medical exam) on July 6th.
I received invitation letter to pre-arrival assessment letter on 14th May 2022.

Since the update on 6th July 2022, no update had taken place on the CIC website but when I checked the ECAS, it says decision made but there's no new message on the hyperlink.

What do you guys think this means? How much longer may my Pr application take?
@Raifed mine is the same, any update on yours ?

Balkiy

Aug 22, 2022
Hi everyone, I send message couple days ago to ircc to know about my application status and I get this message from ircc "Your application is at the final stage of processing." What does it mean and how long will my i get my eCoPR? Thanks

Outland refugee Timeline

1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 10, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on March 30, 2020.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on February 24, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.

Reactions: MOHAMMEDN

MOHAMMEDN

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Mississauga
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-06-2021
Hi all,
a quick question:
I received an email including a PDF file asking to submit two of the forms that I already summited in the portal (additional family information and Schedule A). I linked my PR application to my GCkey account. but when I log in I dont see anywhere that I can upload those documents. it says no additional document required at the moment. So what was the reason they sent me that email? it says I only have 30 days to submit to avoid delays. !
Give it a day, if you still did not see the request on your GCkey account, you can submit it by webform. Just make sure to include copy of the PDF file and all the requested files. Also do not forget to call them after your submission and let them know how did you submit the requested documents (This way they document your call based on the submission you made).

The webform link for in Canada processing office is this one:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

MOHAMMEDN

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Mississauga
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-06-2021
Hi everyone, I send message couple days ago to ircc to know about my application status and I get this message from ircc "Your application is at the final stage of processing." What does it mean and how long will my i get my eCoPR? Thanks

Outland refugee Timeline

3. We sent you medical instructions on February 24, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Which visa office is processing your application ?

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020

Outland refugee Timeline

I submitted my application January 2020 and last updated I got was march 2021. Until today I have not heard from them am even confused of what to do. I have asked MP to contact them and I wrote multiple later to them no response.

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
Is there people from 2019 still waiting? I am January 2020 and still waiting. I don't understand why the immigration I cherry picking I thought this should be first come first serve.

Reactions: miaa_00

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
Is there people from 2019 still waiting? I am January 2020 and still waiting. I don't understand why the immigration I cherry picking I thought this should be first come first serve.
hi whiskey i have question
my application timeline apply on june 2019
eligibility pass 2020
and now 8 aug 2022 again medical request
i check today medical result recive and i pass
now what you think when they approve my application thanks

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
eligibility pass 2020
and i have family overseas they get prearrival on may 2022
and ask additional document send already

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other

Outland refugee Timeline

This may have changed over the years, I remember finding this back when I was waiting forever for my PR, but again, this can literally happen in any stage IRCC is unpredictable so we never know.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/protected-persons.html

Stage 1 Processing
Stage 2 Processing

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
eligibility pass 2020
Right now to be honest with you your PR supposed to have been issued to you long time but as we all that anything government is always slow and they no one can predict when any of us can get their PR. All we can do is to seat back and wait.