+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi guys, first of all thanks to all those who have been sharing their experiences concerning this frustrating immigration journey.

I have been a silent reader " I read this forums posting every single day four times (4)since September 2020 LoL". Yes it's true before you ask if it true.

I have learned alot from this forum, starting from patience with Canadian immigration system, what to expect next, getting a refugee travel document in 2021, how to travel and come back, preparing a fresh schedule A form, linking my application to my online account, medical**** ecetera.

Sincerely thank you guys for giving some of us hope during the pandemic high pick season.
My question please.

Recently, I was asked for schedule A, after two months they asked for medical which was done same day and I got " you have passed the medical exam on July 27" say 6 days after medical.

Now my worries is when I checked on CIC online it says DECISION MADE but on gckey account nothing has changed, also telephone self service says exactly what I see on gckey this is since Friday 7pm.

Yes I check my status on CIC online and on my gckey account every day 4 times too.

Please a reply will help kill my anxiety.
My timeline is I submitted my application on September 2020 paper application. Processing started in September 2021.
Give it time next 24-48hrs to synch with Gckey account. Next step will be pre-arrival and PR Portal. Congratulations...Telephone service is linked with Gckey account update

Hws24

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hi,
How long after medical exam done to appear in IRCC account?
Examination requested on 11 Jul 2022
Examination done on 21 July 2022,
called the physician today, they said it is already submitted, but til today it does not appear as submitted on IRCC account,
Thank you

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
Hi,
How long after medical exam done to appear in IRCC account?
Examination requested on 11 Jul 2022
Examination done on 21 July 2022,
called the physician today, they said it is already submitted, but til today it does not appear as submitted on IRCC account,
Thank you
Hi I have question I apply my pr application and on that time eligibility pass 2020 and today I Recive medical request again when I try to contact medical panel all busy give me time of next month what should I do

Hws24

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hi I have question I apply my pr application and on that time eligibility pass 2020 and today I Recive medical request again when I try to contact medical panel all busy give me time of next month what should I do
Try to contact panels outside your city (Close cities) I contacted 3 clinics to find a date within 30 days,
OR
inform IRCC that no a close appointment was found and give them the date provided by the clinic, as you have 30 days to do the exams,

Good Luck

Meplusyou

Aug 7, 2022
Which city are you in??

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
Try to contact panels outside your city (Close cities) I contacted 3 clinics to find a date within 30 days,
OR
inform IRCC that no a close appointment was found and give them the date provided by the clinic, as you have 30 days to do the exams,

Good Luck
Ok thanks

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
Ok thanks I will do that
Hi i have question I apply PR application on June 2019 family include and I recive eligibility letter oct 2020 and my wife did biometric and April 2021 my family application transfer to London office and in may 2022 my family ask again additional documents and in may my family got prearrival I am inland now they ask again medical it’s suppose to finished my application what you think when they finished my application and ask medical for my family

alexander.yst

Oct 18, 2021
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 3, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on August 13, 2021.
  3. We sent you correspondence on August 13, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you correspondence on January 20, 2022. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on June 30, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
    We do medical exam same time, they approved my wife application and scopr but my still in process, inside Canadá ; she is the principal applicant. is that ok or something is wrong ?
??

alexander.yst

Oct 18, 2021
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 3, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on August 13, 2021.
  3. We sent you correspondence on August 13, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you correspondence on January 20, 2022. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on June 30, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
    We do medical exam same time, they approved my wife application and scopr but my still in process, inside Canadá ; she is the principal applicant. is that ok or something is wrong ?
Somebody can in answer this question, thanks in advance