+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Hello12987

Jun 12, 2022
Hi, what happens after Eligibility passed letter? What is the next step? Medical and Eligibility shows passed and today I got a letter that my Eligibility has passed and my daughter who is in Pakistan has also passed the eligibility.

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
Hi, what happens after Eligibility passed letter? What is the next step? Medical and Eligibility shows passed and today I got a letter that my Eligibility has passed and my daughter who is in Pakistan has also passed the eligibility.
What is timeline

Hello12987

Jun 12, 2022
Hi, medical is done. Medical is passed, eligibility was passed yesterday. Today I received the invitation to Pre-arrival services for me(primary applicant in canada) and also for my dependent child who is outside canada(her medical is also done). So what’s next?

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
Hi, medical is done. Medical is passed, eligibility was passed yesterday. Today I received the invitation to Pre-arrival services for me(primary applicant in canada) and also for my dependent child who is outside canada(her medical is also done). So what’s next?
soon you get confirmation about your application like ecorp

WATCHTOWA

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
We have same timeline..

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
I understand first main applicant get approve then they ask for passport for your daughter don’t worry it’s not gonna late might me next weak or this month they approve you and ask passport your daughter
By the way what is your application timelines which year you apply

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
No idea I think last say they approve you and maximum this year your daughter should be in Canada nov or dec this year

Safoo

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Hello, my wife's application overseas she done the medical, i live in Quebec and the embassy asked her for CSQ but till now we didn't get it ( while we did apply for it), my question that embassy will finalize her application without CSQ or we we have to get CSQ and send it to them to be able to finalize the application and issue her visa?

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
Hello, my wife's application overseas she done the medical, i live in Quebec and the embassy asked her for CSQ but till now we didn't get it ( while we did apply for it), my question that embassy will finalize her application without CSQ or we we have to get CSQ and send it to them to be able to finalize the application and issue her visa?
You have to get csq first then they finalized application

Meplusyou

Aug 7, 2022
Hi guys, first of all thanks to all those who have been sharing their experiences concerning this frustrating immigration journey.

I have been a silent reader " I read this forums posting every single day four times (4)since September 2020 LoL". Yes it's true before you ask if it true.

I have learned alot from this forum, starting from patience with Canadian immigration system, what to expect next, getting a refugee travel document in 2021, how to travel and come back, preparing a fresh schedule A form, linking my application to my online account, medical**** ecetera.

Sincerely thank you guys for giving some of us hope during the pandemic high pick season.
My question please.

Recently, I was asked for schedule A, after two months they asked for medical which was done same day and I got " you have passed the medical exam on July 27" say 6 days after medical.

Now my worries is when I checked on CIC online it says DECISION MADE but on gckey account nothing has changed, also telephone self service says exactly what I see on gckey this is since Friday 7pm.

Yes I check my status on CIC online and on my gckey account every day 4 times too.

Please a reply will help kill my anxiety.
My timeline is I submitted my application on September 2020 paper application. Processing started in September 2021.