PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Hey guys I need your help.
I have been waiting for my PR application to be finalized since May 2019. I was going through my refugee claimants Applications just to make sure the dates are match with my PR applications, surprising I found a mistake I have made on my refugee application ( schedule A ), the date is different than the one in the schedule A application in my PR application .
The date is correct on the PR Application but it’s wrong date on the refugee schedule A application.
I contacted my lawyer and he basically said he doesn’t know, and I could email IRCC or IRB !
Please any thoughts or any previous experience would really help.
if its different then that is a problem. Nothing can be done now you have to wait until they give you further instructions they will deeply check your background now since the information doesn’t match on refugee application and pr application

just do it later

Dec 27, 2019
if its different then that is a problem. Nothing can be done now you have to wait until they give you further instructions they will deeply check your background now since the information doesn’t match on refugee application and pr application
But on my recent entry to Canada through Vancouver Airport I was questioned by CBSA about my refugee claim and she mentioned I have to contact IRCC to let them know the correct date or it will cause a drag on my PR file and she mentioned the word ( misrepresentation) .

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
But on my recent entry to Canada through Vancouver Airport I was questioned by CBSA about my refugee claim and she mentioned I have to contact IRCC to let them know the correct date or it will cause a drag on my PR file and she mentioned the word ( misrepresentation) .
That explains why? when was your recent entry to Canada? what document did you use?

just do it later

Dec 27, 2019
That explains why? when was your recent entry to Canada? what document did you use?
Last week, I use a travel document.
I never notice I had the wrong date until the officer mentioned when I got home I checked and she was right. But her questions was not about the wrong date, it’s just came toward the end.

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
Last week, I use a travel document.
I never notice I had the wrong date until the officer mentioned when I got home I checked and she was right. But her questions was not about the wrong date, it’s just came toward the end.
You can contact IRCC and try to correct whatever the mistake. It’s even good you know what the challenge is and therefore you can face it squarely

Reactions: just do it later

mikeYYC

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Calgary
Category........
Other
Hey guys I need your help.
I have been waiting for my PR application to be finalized since May 2019. I was going through my refugee claimants Applications just to make sure the dates are match with my PR applications, surprising I found a mistake I have made on my refugee application ( schedule A ), the date is different than the one in the schedule A application in my PR application .
The date is correct on the PR Application but it’s wrong date on the refugee schedule A application.
I contacted my lawyer and he basically said he doesn’t know, and I could email IRCC or IRB !
Please any thoughts or any previous experience would really help.
Try to just let it go until IRCC will notice you for this

paul719

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
bc
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-june-2013
AOR Received.
10 july 2013
File Transfer...
10 july 2013
Med's Done....
25 may 2013
Passport Req..
15 aug 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 4 March 2014
Hey fellas
Got my prearrival letter on last thurseday 14 Apr but just checked my cic account and findout lol, anyone knows what is the next step and when can i expect for approving and the final step?

Time line:
Applied early feb 2021
Process started at oct 2021
ADR Feb 2022
Prearrival 14 apr 2022.
When did u get ur aor

GLAMOR

May 6, 2022
Hi everyone,

I have applied for PR in March 2021 after being accepted as a protected person.
When checking my application status it says "Medical results have been received"... I guess they are referring to the medical exam results I did in 2020 when I applied for refugee status.

However, yesterday I got a message requesting a new medical exam. Is that normal? Because I thought the refugee medical exam is valid even for the pr application.

Background and eligibility are still being processed, my bar shows 57%. 10 months is the estimated remaining time according to the application status.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi everyone,

When checking my application status it says "Medical results have been received"... I guess they are referring to the results I did in 2020 when I applied for refugee status.

However, yesterday I got a message requesting a new medical exam. Is that normal? Because I thought the refugee medical is valid even for the pr application.

Background and eligibility are still being processed, my bar shows 57%. 10 months is the estimated remaining time according to the application status.
Default medical received status is mapped to gmcs and appear as default on ecas, but you will have to do medical examination. It is only valid when it valid, that is 12months period. Book any available appointment and get this done to avoid any delay.

Reactions: GLAMOR

Danny1323

Mar 17, 2022
Hi everyone,

When checking my application status it says "Medical results have been received"... I guess they are referring to the medical exam results I did in 2020 when I applied for refugee status.

However, yesterday I got a message requesting a new medical exam. Is that normal? Because I thought the refugee medical exam is valid even for the pr application.

This is normal, same thing happened with me... Do you medical asap for everyone in the application. Once the medical is received by IRCC they will post Medical passed with the new date. Usually medical is the second last step for PR. After this only background check is left. You are very close to getting PR.

Reactions: GLAMOR and Simba112

GLAMOR

May 6, 2022
This is normal, same thing happened with me... Do you medical asap for everyone in the application. Once the medical is received by IRCC they will post Medical passed with the new date. Usually medical is the second last step for PR. After this only a background check is left. You are very close to getting PR.
Sure, I have booked an appointment coming in 6 days. Yes, I really hope I'm getting closer man, beside the background check, I got the eligibility left too. Do you think the 10 months is somehow accurate?

What I have been reading in this forum makes me a bit worried but hopefully, everything goes smoothly and fast for everyone.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Sure, I have booked an appointment coming in 6 days. Yes, I really hope I'm getting closer man, beside the background check, I got the eligibility left too. Do you think the 10 months is somehow accurate?

What I have been reading in this forum makes me a bit worried but hopefully, everything goes smoothly and fast for everyone.
You are close, eligibility doesnt take time to complete… background is

Reactions: GLAMOR