PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Hi again

I got aN EMAIL on wednesday regarding my ELIGIBILITY PASSED, every time I'm getting an email i think its portal invitation but its not, frustrating. lol

Time line:
Applied early feb 2021
Process started at oct 2021
ADR Feb 2022
Prearrival 14 apr 2022.
Eligibilty passed 20 apr 2022.
congratulations you are very close now

Sandra1018

Apr 1, 2022
Hello me and my husband applied pr in 2018 September. All eligibility passed but my gcsm notes said app status reason inventory spr also I got email saying our file transfered to etobicoke,on 2021/02/05 also to windsor ‍♀ does anybody knows why? And what is inventory spr meaning I sent them many emails, what else can I do?

cyberlink

Aug 10, 2020
Hello me and my husband applied pr in 2018 September. All eligibility passed but my gcsm notes said app status reason inventory spr also I got email saying our file transfered to etobicoke,on 2021/02/05 also to windsor ‍♀ does anybody knows why? And what is inventory spr meaning I sent them many emails, what else can I do?
You have to give us more information , are you on sponsorship refugee or any other sponsorship program for your pr?

Sandra1018

Apr 1, 2022
You have to give us more information , are you on sponsorship refugee or any other sponsorship program for your pr?
Thank you for your reply!
I was accepted as a convection refuge on 2018.march and when I applied pr on 2018 September I added him to my application at the same time. We are passed security criminal, medical,biometrics.... on Feb.5th 2021 I got email from the mississauga office our file transfered to etobicoke
"Please be advised that your application has been transferred to a Canada Immigration Centre in
ETOBICOKE for further assessment. The Canada Immigration Centre may contact you for an
interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on
your APR and communicate to you its decision." On October I ordered Gcsm notes(that's why I was asked what is the invetory spr meaning) I saw that our file is at Windsor so I emailed the Windsor office and they confirmed that "we received your file and is in queue for processing." We r so frustrated it's been more than 3 year passed and still nothing. I even contacted local MP to help but they seems the same as them... I ordered GCMS notes again on March 6th we still waiting to receive.

cyberlink

Aug 10, 2020
Thank you for your reply!
I was accepted as a convection refuge on 2018.march and when I applied pr on 2018 September I added him to my application at the same time. We are passed security criminal, medical,biometrics.... on Feb.5th 2021 I got email from the mississauga office our file transfered to etobicoke
"Please be advised that your application has been transferred to a Canada Immigration Centre in
ETOBICOKE for further assessment. The Canada Immigration Centre may contact you for an
interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on
your APR and communicate to you its decision." On October I ordered Gcsm notes(that's why I was asked what is the invetory spr meaning) I saw that our file is at Windsor so I emailed the Windsor office and they confirmed that "we received your file and is in queue for processing." We r so frustrated it's been more than 3 year passed and still nothing. I even contacted local MP to help but they seems the same as them... I ordered GCMS notes again on March 6th we still waiting to receive.
As I know inventory spr means waiting for send to officer for sponsorship clarification.

Reactions: Sandra1018

tirgerone

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022
Hi again

I got aN EMAIL on wednesday regarding my ELIGIBILITY PASSED, every time I'm getting an email i think its portal invitation but its not, frustrating. lol

Time line:
Applied early feb 2021
Process started at oct 2021
ADR Feb 2022
Prearrival 14 apr 2022.
Eligibilty passed 20 apr 2022.

What is this ADR?
Didn't you get hearing interview?

Danny1323

Mar 17, 2022
At this point there are so many uncertainties, for some everything goes fast and for others very slow. In my case my timeline expired at the end of December 2021, on October 15, 2021 my application was transferred from the Mississauga Case Processing Center to the Canada Immigration Center in
Windsor for further assessment, however on October 16, 2021 I received the letter of Invitation to Pre-arrival services and since that day I have not heard anything (7 months waiting).
Is that right? My progress bar shows 12 more months for the completion of PR process.

Sandra1018

Apr 1, 2022
As I know inventory spr means waiting for send to officer for sponsorship clarification.
Thank you! Any advice what else I can do? Impossible to call them,they not really answered trough webform, they delay with everything. That's totally not fair, I have relatives who's applied 2021 and they already got their Copr. It's seems they forgotten 2017-2018 applicants. So unfair.

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
Thank you! Any advice what else I can do? Impossible to call them,they not really answered trough webform, they delay with everything. That's totally not fair, I have relatives who's applied 2021 and they already got their Copr. It's seems they forgotten 2017-2018 applicants. So unfair.
Hi sandra when you apply for pr application and you are alone or family included in your application