+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Jakiewuyi

Star Member
Jan 20, 2022
I wrote an email to ircc, I don't know if I can reply! I hope to have my application processed soon! I don't know if writing an email will affect the processing speed

It’s normal to request for the status of one’s application. I am sure status enquires to IRCC will have no effect on your application. The only thing you can do is to exercise patience. I’m sure you’ll be notified once they start to process your application. There’s nothing to worry about.

Reactions: Simba112

SandoxG

Mar 14, 2022
Every application is different and they are being handled by different people too. Just exercise a little patience as your application has already gone far. You will soon hear good news. Have you done medical?
I've done medical in September 2019 when I applied refugee claim. What should I do? Do I need to get the medical results again? You can see on this page https://prnt.sc/Ryz09dxvjiel I've received the invitation and pre-arrival letter in 1 week. There is no any information about medical results.
I am nervous about that. They don't say anything about my application. As you can see last post people applied in 2021 July, They are ahead of me in steps. Is there any way to speed up the process?

Last edited:

Pr22@

Jan 5, 2022
My card and that of my dependants were send separately. The first time I called they said mine was just mailed out while my son’s card was in production. Also the agent said they’ve not produced my wife’s card. On my second call, I was informed that while wife’s card was just mailed out. We received the last card around the 74th day.
Try and call IRCC between 3pm and 3:15pm. They sometimes open their lines around this time.
Hi , hope your doing well , finally I success to speak with IRCC agent he told me 17th March my Photo approved for PR card and they not print my card yet he told the PR card office will print your card and mail to you i don’t know how long will take ? After your call to IRCC agent how long take that your family received there card ?

Jakiewuyi

Star Member
Jan 20, 2022
Hi , hope your doing well , finally I success to speak with IRCC agent he told me 17th March my Photo approved for PR card and they not print my card yet he told the PR card office will print your card and mail to you i don’t know how long will take ? After your call to IRCC agent how long take that your family received there card ?
Hello @Pr22@, I am glad to hear that you’re able to reach IRCC. As I’ve mentioned before, when I called to enquire about my son’s card, the agent confirmed that his card was just printed and will me mailed the following day. I received his card on the 4th day. For my wife’s card, her Card was mailed out the same day I spoke with IRCC. I received hers on the 3rd. All of our cards was produced and mailed from the PR card production office in Nova Scotia.

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
It’s normal to request for the status of one’s application. I am sure status enquires to IRCC will have no effect on your application. The only thing you can do is to exercise patience. I’m sure you’ll be notified once they start to process your application. There’s nothing to worry about.
many thanks

Reactions: Mandisina

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 09, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on January 25, 2022.
  3. Medical results have been received.
Estimated Bar : 38% completed.
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Can any one experienced same & approximate when i can expect COPR? Thank for your valuable answer.
similar timeline as me but my processing started in dec 2021.

i think it takes 6-7 months after the processing start to get some crospondence from ircc but right now no one can tell it’s random

Reactions: Rinadina

Pr22@

Jan 5, 2022
Hello @Pr22@, I am glad to hear that you’re able to reach IRCC. As I’ve mentioned before, when I called to enquire about my son’s card, the agent confirmed that his card was just printed and will me mailed the following day. I received his card on the 4th day. For my wife’s card, her Card was mailed out the same day I spoke with IRCC. I received hers on the 3rd. All of our cards was produced and mailed from the PR card production office in Nova Scotia.
@Jakiewuyi thanks for your reply , my PR card is also processing in Nova Scotia and currently I’m in Toronto what about you are you living in Toronto?

Reactions: Jakiewuyi