+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
Thanks all. Just revived the call, Just few questions, all applicants name, address, and final question: is it claims in Canada or somewhere. Then told us when the department reopen, we can take back our passports. Congratulation our become PR. What a wonderful day. Hope you guys which didn’t DM, as soon as possible to become PR.
Congratulations :) :):)

Elyas1

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Thanks all. Just revived the call, Just few questions, all applicants name, address, and final question: is it claims in Canada or somewhere. Then told us when the department reopen, we can take back our passports. Congratulation our become PR. What a wonderful day. Hope you guys which didn’t DM, as soon as possible to become PR.
Congratulations!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
DON'T WORRY
THE ONE WHO REPLIED IS ONLY A CALL CENTER,THE ONLY ONE WHO HAVE INFORMATION IS THE AGENT MANAGING YOUR FILE
DEFENSIVELY IRCC ALWAYS DOESNT SAY THE EXACT TIME FOR ANYTHING,AS THEIR COMPUTERS ARE OLD,AND THEIR SYSTEM IS BUILT ON OLD POLICIES AND PROCEDURES,THEY MAKE DEEP BACKGROUND CHECK TWICE BEFORE THE COURT AND BEFORE THE PR FOR THE SAME PERSON IN ONLY TWO YEARS,THEY ARE OLD SCAREY RACIST PEOPLE
Old scary racists people who actually approve most applications. Such lack of respect for people working to get you PR.

• Haha
Reactions: Jalalcananda

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Updated on Twitter an hour before

As of July 1, 2020, we will resume processing all online applications for visitor visas, transit visas and electronic travel authorizations (eTAs). Please be advised that due to current travel restrictions, most people will not be able to travel to Canada at this time. (1/2)

We continue to process study permit and work permit applications submitted online as well as permanent residence applications. Paper applications for visitor visas, study and work permits will not be processed until further notice.

Measures have been put in place to make sure applicants have the time they need to complete all the steps in the application process, including giving their biometrics. Some visa application centres (VACs) are starting to reopen. Applicants can check the website for info on the VAC closest to them, so they can book an appointment to give their biometrics as soon as they’re able.

Learn more: canada.ca/en/immigration…
This is primarily about Outland applications.

Reactions: Refu0202

Rose@watan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
LOTS OF CONGRATULATIONS

Reactions: maedow

Pindimurree

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Oshawa
Hey man! :D So happy for you and your family! Congratulations. I hope this brings you all the happiness and comfort. You waited a long time. I hope your ride to citizenship goes smoothly!

Mahadi24

Mar 30, 2019
What interview? COPR ?
Yes, my application is G5, and i already done medical on November 2019 and interview on February 1, 2020, can anyone tell me what is left now? Is that final stage? How long it take to be finalized my application? Do you think guys they will finalized my application duren this panadamic? Thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes, my application is G5, and i already done medical on November 2019 and interview on February 1, 2020, can anyone tell me what is left now? Is that final stage? How long it take to be finalized my application? Do you think guys they will finalized my application duren this panadamic? Thank you
This thread is for inland applicants. Would suggest posting your question as a stand alone question. Very tough to know about processing times during the pandemic.