+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

miaa_00

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
No one can really tell you when will your file will be processed it depends on the IRCC agent to whom your file is assigned.

Here4help

Star Member
Dec 4, 2021
Today i called IRCC and the agent told me that currently its under criminality check, can anyone please help me how long will it take and what steps further/left after this one. Thanks
I am May 2021 applicant.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Today i called IRCC and the agent told me that currently its under criminality check, can anyone please help me how long will it take and what steps further/left after this one. Thanks
I am May 2021 applicant.
Did you ask an agent how will that take? usually it involves three agencies, so its kinda hard to predict timeline

dzx

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
I am May 2021 applicant.
If you never visited another country then they’ll do it with your biometrics so it’s done in a week.

cyberlink

Aug 10, 2020
Hey guys
Just got an email that says you application for pr is approved and asked to send the information of email and uci and ... just replied to the email by requested info but got a respond like:

Thank you for contacting us.

This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

Am I doing something wrong? Or should i wait more for a separate email?

Reactions: sohaib1

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hey guys
Just got the confirmation of pr and asked to send the information of email and uci and ... just replied to the email by requested info but got a respond like:

This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

When you say you got confirmation of pr, then you need to go to the portal scroll down and it will be there to download

unless you mean you got portal invitation

cyberlink

Aug 10, 2020
When you say you got confirmation of pr, then you need to go to the portal scroll down and it will be there to download

unless you mean you got portal invitation
My bad, i just got the email that says your application is approved.
Am i missing a poin?

Last edited:

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
My bad, i just got the email that says your application is approved.
Am i missing a poin?
Have you received this email to welcome you to provide information for portal invitation?

***CLICK REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WHEN RESPONDING***

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process.

The attached PDF contains information regarding the confirmation portal process.

Next steps:

In your reply to this email, fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.

As the principal applicant, you will act on behalf of your dependants. If you would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this email.

Name
UCI
Application #
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD)
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD)
Location of where you last entered
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No)
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?

cyberlink

Aug 10, 2020
Have you received this email to welcome you to provide information for portal invitation?

***CLICK REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WHEN RESPONDING***

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process.

The attached PDF contains information regarding the confirmation portal process.

Next steps:

In your reply to this email, fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.

As the principal applicant, you will act on behalf of your dependants. If you would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this email.

Name
UCI
Application #
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD)
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD)
Location of where you last entered
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No)
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?
Yes , i replied with the information but got respond with :

Maybe my format of sending data is wrong , how should i add my dependents data in this form like 3 form in same email? Or 1 form with 3 names and uci back to back? Or just send mine. I tried to send 3 forms in one email and also 3 names in 1 form but got same respond!

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yes , i replied with the information but got respond with :

Maybe my format of sending data is wrong , how should i add my dependents data in this form like 3 form in same email? Or 1 form with 3 names and uci back to back? Or just send mine. I tried to send 3 forms in one email and also 3 names in 1 form but got same respond!
You are okey. next step you will receive credentials to login in pr portal, declare your incanada address and upload photo. once your address is accepted, you will be able to download ecopr

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
Hey guys
Just got an email that says you application for pr is approved and asked to send the information of email and uci and ... just replied to the email by requested info but got a respond like:

You have not done anything wrong, tomorrow you might receive an invitation to submit your pr residence on pr portal.

Just if you submitted your pr application online you already have an account. It means you login there and under different section you will see pr confirmation box. If You did not apply online then you will receive an instructions
I am in the same boat , waiting for ecorp

cyberlink

Aug 10, 2020
You have not done anything wrong, tomorrow you might receive an invitation to submit your pr residence on pr portal.

Just if you submitted your pr application online you already have an account. It means you login there and under different section you will see pr confirmation box. If You did not apply online then you will receive an instructions
I am in the same boat , waiting for ecorp
Thanks, i did on paper.

Reactions: Masjuy