+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Jakiewuyi

Star Member
Jan 20, 2022
Thank you so much for your reply I received an email from Case processing center on 22 February 2022 they ask about photos of my family because the first photos not standard for PR card just they ask photos of my mom my sister and my brother they not ask my photo I’m nervous about my PR card do they send together my PR card with my family or they send is separate?
when I uploaded the photos on the PR portal, the system notified me that photos didn’t meet the acceptable standard. We had to take new photos and was successfully uploaded on the portal. I am sure your they didn’t ask for yours because your photo was okay while the rest of your family need to send another photo.
From my understanding, they sometimes produce the cards separately so all of your cards might not come together. I understand we all could get anxious about the card but there’s really nothing to worry about. Your cards will be mailed out very soon.

Besttee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2020
Has anyone received his/her seized passport back from Etobicoke recently or just last year? Did you book an appointment or what’s the process like? The passport not at Airport road.

JBKJN

Jan 6, 2021
I submitted my photo and address for more than two months but I haven't receive ECOPR and my application has been still in review with IRCC. Is it normal?

cyberlink

Aug 10, 2020
I submitted my photo and address for more than two months but I haven't receive ECOPR and my application has been still in review with IRCC. Is it normal?
Make sure that you submitted and not just uploaded, one of my friends uploaded the files but he forgot to submit the files and he was waiting for two months, then i checked his portal and findout. lol.

Reactions: JBKJN

Mandisina

Oct 28, 2020
I sent my application in september 2021 with canada post. The tracking number showed that the application was delivered but no I got feedback from Mississauga office. I tried to link the application online but failed, submitted webform but still no responds. I don't know what to do now, is this normal?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I sent my application in september 2021 with canada post. The tracking number showed that the application was delivered but no I got feedback from Mississauga office. I tried to link the application online but failed, submitted webform but still no responds. I don't know what to do now, is this normal?
Your application was received but information has not been key'd in on IRCC portal. It is still with registry waiting for data entry. At the moment there is nothing you can do but to way. Most likely even the webform you sent wont be replied because there's no record on the portal.

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
what you can do is give your tracking # and delivery details and ask them have you received it?

they will reply and say its in the queue to be processed

racheelnaeem

Star Member
May 8, 2016
They sent me AOR after month I submitted application, and it was in junk emails and I found it later.

sherryl89

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Application Received 20th May, 2020
Started Processing 13th October, 2021
Medical received 07 February, 2022
Portal Invitation 07 March, 2022 (11:43am) I included in the response that I already have an account on the portal.
Portal Credentials 07 March, 2022 (3:24pm) They responded that I should use my Login credentials to the Portal
Portal Information Uploaded and submitted: 07 March, 2022 (7:25pm) Now in review with the IRCC
Ecopr: ????????

P.S : I have spouse and kids outside and this is from Montreal, IRCC

Last edited: