+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
I got my COPR on Jul 07th , and it took for them 20 days to approve the address lol :) I assume that photo is the most complicated part :)
So your address is approved on the portal but not your photo? Mmmmmmm, I am still waiting for my copr. I submitted everything one month ago. I do not know what the holdup is?

Reactions: PrinceH

Ashi13

Jul 27, 2021
Hi,
I applied for in Canada protected person permanent residence application in June 2018. My medical was done in December 2018. I had also added my husband to my application when I applied for it. He submitted his fingerprints, his medical is done, he got his CSQ as we are in Québec, we got eligibility requirement letter from the immigration and since January 2020 we don't have any update. Whenever I call IRCC they just tell me that they don't need anything from me, medicals have been extended automatically. It has been over 3 years now since we are waiting for the decision. Can anyone help me out here? If someone has the same situation as mine? Please let me know. I'd really appreciate it. Thank you

• Sad

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Hi,
I applied for in Canada protected person permanent residence application in June 2018. My medical was done in December 2018. I had also added my husband to my application when I applied for it. He submitted his fingerprints, his medical is done, he got his CSQ as we are in Québec, we got eligibility requirement letter from the immigration and since January 2020 we don't have any update. Whenever I call IRCC they just tell me that they don't need anything from me, medicals have been extended automatically. It has been over 3 years now since we are waiting for the decision. Can anyone help me out here? If someone has the same situation as mine? Please let me know. I'd really appreciate it. Thank you
Were you or your husband asked to submit a policr certificate from any country and could not get it? Those who are in the same boat are having an issue getting police certificates so their applications take the longest. I might be wrong though.

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Hi,
Contact your MP. Sometimes they can explain your better what's going on with your file. But you are not the only one in this. I knew people that are waiting since 2018 as well.

F

Friend of u

Hi everyone
I want to ask after interview, biometric and medical how much time will it take to have or receive our Decision made or CORP?
Private sponsored refugees
Good luck to all

Ashi13

Jul 27, 2021
Were you or your husband asked to submit a policr certificate from any country and could not get it? Those who are in the same boat are having an issue getting police certificates so their applications take the longest. I might be wrong though.
Yes we both had already passed the criminal check. We got the GCMS notes for my husband and it is mentioned there. But whenever we call IRCC, they just tell us that they are doing our background check and they are also checking if we meet the eligibility requirements!! I don't understand!!

Ashi13

Jul 27, 2021
Contact your MP. Sometimes they can explain your better what's going on with your file. But you are not the only one in this. I knew people that are waiting since 2018 as well.
Hi, I already contacted the MP. They sent a request to the immigration and they only got to know the things which we already know. Immigration did not give them accurate response!! I don't know what else can I do?

Sunny.mjd

Star Member
Jul 12, 2021
Yes we both had already passed the criminal check. We got the GCMS notes for my husband and it is mentioned there. But whenever we call IRCC, they just tell us that they are doing our background check and they are also checking if we meet the eligibility requirements!! I don't understand!!
I'm Dec 2018 applicant. I m in the sane boat as well. Just keep getting same msg reviewing eligibility and background check in progress, not able to speak to any agent at IRCC. Just hoping for the best

• Angry
Reactions: imadeddin

Amourcanada

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Aidez moi s'il vous plaît. Je suis candidat de juillet 2020. J'ai reçu le document pour mes personnes à charge a l'étranger. Sur mon ecas je vois sur objet 2 messages écrit autre. Je suis pas capable d'ouvrir. Aidez moi.