+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Sharif4386

Oct 24, 2020
I just got invitation to e-portal where i have to upload the pictures. Problem is all the professional photo studios are closed due to restrictions. Please can you let me know if I can take photo using mobile phone and upload them? Thanks
Could you please share your timeline after you got your DM letter? I am still waiting for Portal invite after I got my DM in 31-March.

Paladinrules

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hey i need a help plz,

I just got email from IRCC for client portal, but i am confused what to do from there? Any idea how to register for client portal asking to replay the email, dont know what to do. please let me know what to do next. My dependent also got the same email, should both of us need to replay or just principal applicant.

Thanks a million

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Hey i need a help plz,

I just got email from IRCC for client portal, but i am confused what to do from there? Any idea how to register for client portal asking to replay the email, dont know what to do. please let me know what to do next. My dependent also got the same email, should both of us need to replay or just principal applicant.

Thanks a million
When did you apply?

Reactions: Abtols and Aasia

Aasia

May 10, 2020
When did you apply?
just reply this email and provide them information in the format they gave in letter, in my ase they gave following format to deliver information each set for applicant and dependant as well

 Name:
 UCI:
 Email (as set out in this message):
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time entered Canada:
 Location(Port of Entry):
If you can’t access online tools such as the portal due to accessibility issues or special

Aasia

May 10, 2020
Hey i need a help plz,

Thanks a million
jst principal applicant not minor dependant

Sharif4386

Oct 24, 2020
just reply this email and provide them information in the format they gave in letter, in my ase they gave following format to deliver information each set for applicant and dependant as well

 Name:
 UCI:
 Email (as set out in this message):
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time entered Canada:
 Location(Port of Entry):
If you can’t access online tools such as the portal due to accessibility issues or special
Hi @Aasia , I thought once we provide the information above, IRCC will send another email with the e-portal link and username/password. please correct me if I am wrong.

Aasia

May 10, 2020
Thanks for replay, but my dependent is not minor. Adult and they also got same in their email, in this case they also need to replay or just me>?
Yes, if you read letter they gave two options, one is principal applicant only reply with his email ID, or each dependent can reply separately with their unique email ID

Reactions: Paladinrules

Lofftyloveth

Dec 11, 2019
Good evening house.
I just wanted to clarify something.
I got an e-portal invitation to upload my passport photo and address for my CoPR. But for my minor dependent I didn’t see where they said I should upload my daughter’s photo passport which is my dependent.
Please I want to be sure.
1. Do I have to wait for my CopR to be uploaded before they will request for my daughter photo passport for her PR card ? Or could there be miss up from IRCC. Anyone can help me please...