+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Luckyppl

Star Member
Apr 3, 2021
Thanks @Luckyppl , Did IRCC select random application from those months, or all applicants from those months were included in the pilot program?
No its not random people who have applied after December 4 2019 and added their dependents in application aswell whose files go to the visa offices which handles their dependents application like London, there are five more Visa Offices . So now their application will be processed in Canada Mississauga , they don’t have to send it there. So both applications processed simultaneously here in Canada which makes the process faster.

canadian23

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Hello Everyone, if you have your COPR already and you want to get your Passport/Documents back. for GTA , visit CBSA Mississauga office and ask for your documents . it is very easy and fast . just go with one recognized ID card (Drivers License or Medical etc.). I got my documents within one hour today.

farsxp

Apr 19, 2019
Hey everyone,
How long do you have to apply for PR after getting the positive decision from IRB?
As I need to provide proof of ID for PR what documents are accepted?

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
Hello Everyone, if you have your COPR already and you want to get your Passport/Documents back. for GTA , visit CBSA Mississauga office and ask for your documents . it is very easy and fast . just go with one recognized ID card (Drivers License or Medical etc.). I got my documents within one hour today.
Did you book an appointment for that? Did you bring any explanation letter?

Andftoe

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
We are In stay at home! Are they receiving people at there?

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Hi All,
May 2019 Applicant here

My time bar is 100% since April 1,2021 I called IRCC this morning to find out out the status they told me your application is in last step criminality is passed and Security check is in process does anyone know what is the deference between Criminality and security check - I am so frustrated, from last 2 month they are telling me your security is under process.

anyone in the same situation or anyone know the deference please share

Madam322

Feb 26, 2020
Today I went to CBSA office at Airport rd, and I have my COPR with me to get seized passports back to me and my family but the attendant lady after viewing my COPR told me that my file is not there and asked me to call the CIC number. I had made the refugee claim at Etobicoke office?