+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Mahm1984

May 12, 2019
Got mine today dated 2nd December.
Me too via mail got eligibility letter this week.
Then I received request today to submit my resume and travel history.
I have postgraduate from Canada as well as many travel history. I believe they work toward static stuff related to Employment ranking or something like that.
The good sign that they touch my file and started security check.

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
In Mid December in AIP letter they asked me to send all required forms and passport, birth , marriage certificate with PCC to VO Singapore and it’s very common procedures after that no news till today neither for my DM nor COPR or dependent updates. I am May 2019 applicant now I see June July applicant getting direct COPR .Everyday mental stress
For me they didnt even requested by email or online - but IRCC agent ask me to submit their birth certificate - we are close people are getting final decisions from May - Jun hopfully we hear something soon

Reactions: saidur

Mahm1984

May 12, 2019
I have postgraduate from Canada as well as many travel history. I believe they work toward static stuff related to Employment ranking or something like that.
Worthy to mention they send me the eligibility letter without requesting any document for my family back home... I don’t know why?
Am End May 2019 applicant

2MM22

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Worthy to mention they send me the eligibility letter without requesting any document for my family back home... I don’t know why?
Same as in my case. I got eligibility letter with no mention of my overseas dependent and their files, thereafter, nothing.

Reactions: Fadros

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
They usually send the dependents application to responsible Visa office for your country and they request the documents

Mom31

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
I thought they ask cv soon after eligibility. But it’s not the case I guess. We almost have similar time line. Mid may applicant. Medical extended in December. Good luck

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
I thought they ask cv soon after eligibility. But it’s not the case I guess. We almost have similar time line. Mid may applicant. Medical extended in December. Good luck
I’m mid May too. Got my aip on December 2d, and 10 days after they requested a cv. They haven’t asked for travel history, and I really hope they won’t, because I lost a copy of my passport, and I’m afraid I will screw up everything, because I have lots of minor cross border trips and I simply wouldn’t be able to list the dates :(

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
And what was weird for me..
I got my gcms notes from cbsa and it contains following:
Updated date: 2020/12/16
Label:adm/security
Office: CPC Mississauga
Text: CV and travel history to be requested for PA

so they requested in December 16th my cv, but never asked for a travel history
Did anyone have a similar situation ?

Mom31

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
I’m mid May too. Got my aip on December 2d, and 10 days after they requested a cv. They haven’t asked for travel history, and I really hope they won’t, because I lost a copy of my passport, and I’m afraid I will screw up everything, because I have lots of minor cross border trips and I simply wouldn’t be able to list the dates :(
Ya I was hoping a dm but if they are asking cv now even after eligibility passed in early December then I think we still have time to get a dm

Reactions: mimika

Mom31

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019

Mostly I have seen here they are asking these details together cv/ travel. It’s unlikely they will ask it from you now. Just guessing

Reactions: mimika

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
Mostly I have seen here they are asking these details together cv/ travel. It’s unlikely they will ask it from you now. Just guessing
Yea I read a letter from them 100 times to be sure that they don’t ask for a travel history. Coz cbsa notes are very confusing . Probably they forgot :D But I also submitted copies of all passports that I ever had since the age of 16 together with my pr application. So dunno. I hope we’re at a final stage already:cool:

Reactions: Mom31

Mahm1984

May 12, 2019

I can tell you what I think about travel history is that they request them from people who travelled after their claim accepted or you entered to Canada with study or work permit before apply your claim . They want to have clear idea about how many days you stayed outside Canada. May be am wrong but this what I think.

Reactions: Khan5696 and Mom31

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
I can tell you what I think about travel history is that they request them from people who travelled after their claim accepted or you entered to Canada with study or work permit before apply your claim . They want to have clear idea about how many days you stayed outside Canada. May be am wrong but this what I think.
I traveled outside after my claim was accepted . I was away for almost a month

Aasia

May 10, 2020
i know a family who also have been asked to submit their travel history because they had rich travel history before arriving Canada

Reactions: mimika and Mom31